MTS Martin Transportation Byron Center Hq

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by never, Aug 17, 2016.

1. never

never Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Stay away from MTS drivers. Marshall , Coldwater , Byron Center posts for jobs everyday. Why? Extremely high turnover . Why? They treat their people poorly. Dispatch and even upper management talk to you unprofessionally , will threaten your job on a continuous basis and the hr and owner does nothing. Seems you start out ok but after they run you hard, change your schedules and routes on a regular basis but then lookout.... They cut your work and hours back and find ways to let you go or get you to quit. Much of their trucks are pieced together from fleet accidents, check out the back of their terminal in Byron center if you want to see them. Low pay and high expectations . I've seen good people come and go for the above reasons.

z32sean and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I see they have a lot of ads on craigslist locally.

4. z32sean

z32sean Light Load Member

Aug 9, 2016
    Middle Tennessee
    Spring hill TN usually gets three new drivers a week to replace the 5 that quit the week before. I am only staying until my Landstar app is finally approved. They advertised 2016 Columbia's but they are poorly put together gliders. Dispatch is a mess. Last week I got yelled at for running out of hours... Guess they forgot that they were the ones that ran me to the ground.

5. Lucy in the Sky

Lucy in the Sky Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Up in Kansas city they have Craigslist ads for dedicated lanes all the time. "Hurry, these lanes won't last long" really? Cuz they been up for over a year now lol

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I've posted this before but I had an email exchange with one of their recruiters. Started out questions him about the cameras and he gave me a smart ### answer. So I sent a follow up with questions about more policies and equipment . He got really rude then! :dontknow:

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. Stubby7123

Stubby7123 Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2019
    The cameras are one pass side front window. They record inside and out when triggered. So if you don’t use turn signals or cross any lines follow to close even though on interstate mostly and if you don’t keep up what momentum you have then you just as well stay behind whoever is in front of you. Truck runs 67-68 mph. Oh the camera is for you so they say I don’t believe that because they have only gotten 3 drivers out of tickets but won’t say hi

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.