Murder Suicide at Knight Transportation

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Lepton1, May 4, 2016.

1. tahokid

tahokid Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Panama City,FL
    Whatever goofball... I'm sure there was more to the story.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tahokid

tahokid Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Panama City,FL
    Yea it does happen from time to time and with the ways some of the company's screw good folks over, it's amazing that Trucking hasn't out stepped the USPS when it comes to this sort of thing. The only difference between the two is truckers in most cases get done wrong and USPS worker are to stupid to know they got it good.

jethro712, Toomanybikes and bzinger Thank this.
  4. Chewbongka

Chewbongka Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Yes you sure like to prove to everyone what a blowhard you are.

5. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    How is this a trucking accident?

6. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    The fact that knight still exists as a business is an accident

7. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Okay, one down... or make that two.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I'd like to see them run at each other on foot in full armor (by the time they made contact, they'd probably have forgotten why they wanted to). And why do people shoot each other now? Because if you punch someone in the face, everyone acts the same as if you'd killed them (might as well, if you're gonna go there, as far as anyone cares to distinguish after the fact).

I don't know, they say all is fair in love and war. But when it comes down to it, not much is (and then it defaults to business being business, as usual). So what's left to live for? I can understand the sentiment. Not that I subscribe to it, but you'd also have to understand something that people aren't necessarily telling you to avoid that situation (from either side). I wouldn't suppose either of them got into trucking with this end in sight.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  8. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Knight has been rubbing people the wrong way for a long time. intentional missppropriation of a paycheck will get you shot

9. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Knight has been rubbing people the wrong way for a long time. intentional missppropriation of a paycheck will get you shot

10. Dominick253

Dominick253 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2015
    So sad. I have been very angry before and am thankful I never did anything I'd regret for too long. It's just a job. There are other jobs out there. Hell I'd rather go live in the woods if everything went to heck with my life. O remember reading about suicide survivors. They all said the second they jumped they realized everything in their life was fixable... except that they jumped to their death. If you're in constant pain or have a terminal illness then I feel euthenasia is appropriate. But there always a chance tomorrow will be better. Even if the dispatcher (I assume) did something horrible to get the driver fired there are better ways to get revenge. Personally I just try to live the best life I can and forgive those who did wrong towards me. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to become ill.

11. Dominick253

Dominick253 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Either basic income or a whole lot of pissed off homeless bums are going to be looking at the rich and get even more angry. Personally I think we'll figure out a good system after automation takes over the majority of jobs. Isn't that the utopia we've been striving for ages to achieve? We no longer have to break out backs working the land just to make it through winter. And that's a good thing. So what would be bad about not having people driving trucks, working in warehouses, or flipping burgers?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.