MVK TRANSPORT. Mokena,Illinois

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by scottcutsinger, Oct 20, 2016.

1. scottcutsinger

scottcutsinger Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2015
    This company my husband worked for almost a year, they lie to their employees all the time about everything. They con their drivers into running illegally and having them drive when they have no drive hours left. They make their company drivers pay their tickets they get such as a overweight ticket. They take it out of their paycheck and don't tell their drivers they do it. They promise the drivers certain things and this and that and then do not follow thru. They put wrecked truck parts on the trucks they only use wrecked trucks that the bosses father works on himself their main website is a flat out lie one after another. Not even worth filling an application out to work for them period.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    What's the name of the company

4. Hyweighman

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    Oops never mind I see it

5. Hyweighman

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    Do they pay on 1099

6. scottcutsinger

scottcutsinger Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Yep they sure do

7. me myself and I

me myself and I Heavy Load Member

Oct 5, 2009
    vernon hills,Il
    Work there for almost a year. Why?

8. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    "I work for a company that is running illegally (paying 1099) and now I'm surprised they expect me to run illegally (weight, hos, dot issues) and I'm now pissed they are actually liars."
    Umm... Of course they are, they are a 1099 outfit. They told you they were liars and cheats the moment they did not have you fill out a W-2

TruckDrivingtn Thanks this.
  9. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    i still dont understand why do people sign up for 1099 company? Illinois is fill with them and just reading their incorrect grammar on craigslist is a red flag already.

First, company can not make your husband move if he's out of hours. He has a choice, he's the one sitting in the driver seat. 2nd, paying for tickets, yea if he did something to get that ticket, he has to paid for it including overweight, if the officer put his name on the ticket. But the company should had just gave him the ticket back to him and let him deal with it.

10. diesel drinker

diesel drinker Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2015
    She didn't say they expect them to run overweight only that they don't want to pay tickets for being overweight.When I posted here about my 1099 company charging me for my big overlenght ticket I was attacked from all sides.You guys were saying I should suck it up and pay.So,my question is there are companies that pay overweight and overlenght tickets???

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    My former employer paid an overweight ticket years ago. Not over gross, over on axle weight, they loaded most of the product on the rear of the trailer.

People sign up for 1099 companies, because they want that big pay check. They completely forget that they have to withhold taxes, or pay quarterlies, or any of that neat stuff.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.