My journey with Orange starts

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by softail, Jul 21, 2014.

1. softail

softail Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    Only 196 miles yesterday with 3 live loads. Today does not look like a lot of miles. Not complaining as they are setting up TAH for me.

New pre assignment. DH 7 miles for a live load to take back to OC to relay.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. softail

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    Only 196 miles yesterday with 3 live loads. Today does not look like a lot of miles. Not complaining as they are setting up TAH for me.

New pre assignment. DH 7 miles for a 2 hour live load to take back to OC to relay.

4. softail

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    P/U live load. Relayed at Portland OC.

New pre assignment is another live load 54 miles in Turner OR. Return the 54 miles back to the OC to relay it. This load will end up in UT. It's another pallet load.

Next pre assignment is to P/U relay at the OC, and head North 153 miles to Auburn WA for a live load tomorrow.

5. ocbob

ocbob Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2015
    Kalama, WA
    Be sure to wave on the way by. ...you can see my RV from the freeway. Just as you go over the Kalama River look to your right, it's the big blue and white motorhome near the river.

knuckledragger Thanks this.
  6. taugust

taugust Light Load Member

Jun 29, 2014
    Cuyamaca, CA
    Heading to Auburn tomorrow for a live unload at 1100. Maybe I will see you. Exel I think.

7. warhippy

warhippy Medium Load Member

May 9, 2014
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Softail...where are you???

8. softail

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    Just got back from 6 days of TAH. Mother had surgery. Had to make sure she was OK with meds and take care of her.

New Pre assignment is to DH 22 miles to Tukwila to P/U MT. A live load 163 miles in Toppinish. I drop this relay off 683 miles in French Camp tomorrow.

9. softail

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    500 miles today. This load is to be delivered in Lathrop. I am dropping in French Camp. Kinda strange. Only 5 miles to destination from French Camp. Must have a future delivery date. Got to Klamath Falls OR for the night.

10. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    There used to be an amazing restaurant in Klamath falls. Their chicken fried steak was so big, it had its own plate. Been closed a long time :(

11. softail

Nov 3, 2012
    The Great Pacific NW
    480 miles today. After dropping relay, DH 73 miles to American Canyon CA for a live load at Coke. Get to gate and guard tells me my appointment was at 09:00 this morning. I told him sorry, but I was in Weed CA at 09:00 and did not get assignment till 14:00. Pull up to assigned dock and literally loaded in 20 minutes. WTF. I have sat at this dock for up to 4 hours before.

Drove 57 miles to Sacramento to relay my new pre assignment. P/U a relay in Sacramento that is headed 658 miles to Grandview WA.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.