My personal TMC Journey...

Discussion in 'TMC' started by Jrivas23, Dec 29, 2014.

1. FirNaTine

FirNaTine Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2008
    South Jersey
    I think TMC has the best flat bed training in the biz so you'll learn more I would think with them. Northeast runs tend to be short miles wise. TMC's percentage pay would be better than miles paid. I'd go TMC and while there start putting in apps at local flat bed companies or other local Class gigs. I was only at TMC for less than 6 months and got picked up by a local flat bed company who took a chance on my short experience time.

Good luck and Happy New Year

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bullmastiff4000

bullmastiff4000 Bobtail Member

Oct 4, 2014
    I am with Roehl and we actually seem to have the same customers. Have had conversations with a 3 of them so far, all positive. Do what is right for the family. I do national flatbed but I just cannot seem to get out of the midwest/mid atlantic area. Good luck.

4. Live4WVU

Live4WVU Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Eccles, WV
    Will be going to orientation on the 5th, also. TMCs recruiter wasn't any better than the rest of the companies that stopped by school (Maverick's was the most informative). Gunner75's thread convinced me to go with TMC.

BallC74 Thanks this.
  5. Live4WVU

Live4WVU Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Eccles, WV
    Picking up the rental car tomorrow. Iowa keeps calling and adding and dropping drivers to pick up. I guess they are recruiting right up till the last minute. They have us picking up one of their drivers whose truck needed repaired in Oh and dropping him at a terminal in Indy. I think I should get chauffeur pay.

bigred81 Thanks this.
  6. Jrivas23

Jrivas23 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Providence, RI
    You should ask them, lol!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.