My TMC experience.

Discussion in 'TMC' started by Gunner75, Jul 1, 2014.

1. TruckerTwan

TruckerTwan Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2016

Thanks no she done have to ride I'm thinking about joining sometime this summer and hopefully having a good run with TMC I know its going to be ups and downs but I'm to take that long as I can get a handle on it and have more good days than bad....thanks for the answer

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerTwan

Jan 4, 2016
    Gunner75...Do all the newbies get cameras in there truck when hired on?

4. Toona67

Toona67 Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Not trying to hijack this post but as I just received my truck, I thought I would respond.
    The truck I have does have a camera from the previous driver in it. The new student driver that got his new truck does not. Mine has one because the previous driver had some issues and had to have it installed. My truck has 62K on it and the other drivers had 48K on the ticker.
    If I want to have mine removed at my next service it sounds like that will not be an issue. I do not mind either way.
    Hope that helps and sorry for butting in Gunner. ☺️

5. Highway Sailor

Highway Sailor Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Erie,Pa.
    Wait till you go to a safety meeting and they show a few of the videos. You can also see some on driver connection and the qual com. Then you will understand the need for some drivers to have them.

Toona67 Thanks this.
  6. TruckerTwan

Jan 4, 2016
    I was just asking I dont think it would bother me longest they not looking at me while im in the sleeper or when im not driving. I'm still going to apply in the summer I have heard great things even tho most say its just a starter company.

7. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    @Toona67 no big deal dude. You just going through means you can give more up to date information than i can.

Toona67 Thanks this.
  8. TruckerTwan

Jan 4, 2016
    @Highway Sailor are you still with TMC? and if you are how would you rate the overall experience?

9. Highway Sailor

Highway Sailor Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Erie,Pa.
    I am , and overall they are fine. No matter who you work for you will find thing that will bother you. But they have good equipment and a straight forward operation.

10. TruckerTwan

Jan 4, 2016
  11. MM3Deg

MM3Deg Medium Load Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Fort Worth, TX
    Yes. Guys like me run dedicated. Usually only risk down time away from home due to random BS

And we run nights. So the one or two days a week stuck doing a 10 are from 11-2.
    Usually I am leaving and making space by 9-12

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.