National Distributors Leasing, Inc. - Sellersburg, In.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Grayhare, Oct 25, 2006.

1. hardtimes

hardtimes Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2010
    do they hire experinced drivers 19 yrs+

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    yes the do take trainies i work for ndi a great place to work.i hope that i have found the place to retire from here their number 877-334-9677

4. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    i run 4600 to 5000 every two weeks with ndi i get all my money the owe me im bringing home between 1400 and 1700 every two week s check and see how much he advanced out

5. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    thats .36 for regional .39 for otr with a top dog anything over 10000 miles a month can get you a bonus and as far as new trucks they are on order in feb. march i have a 2006 692054 miles and not having any problems with it

6. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    ndl is hiring give them a call you wont be sorry i drive for them and i love it

7. ladytruckerky

ladytruckerky Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2011
    i worked for ndl/i twice. once fresh out of school sec almost 2 yrs later.
    the first time they put me with a male trainer out 2 wks # a time he made advances and such and made me feel like i had to um yea to ge thru so dummy me did then next thing i know he says im ready just need a bit of backing with a local guys did that for 2 wks, tested & got my own truck.
    was fired 3 mths later because i had taken an extra day off for my birthday and i was very drunk when they called(on my birthday which was a fri) and asked me to pick up a load and obviously i refused 3 days later i was fired i was a regional driver so i had sat & sun off most of the time. the second time i worked for them for a month because i made a rookie mistake and took a turn a little too short and tore up a trailer. it could have happened to anyone. they still had me take the load and upon return i was fired. go figure. as far as pay goes my w2s said i earned 10,000 the first time i worked there but i never saw it after pet deposit and other things i didn't sign up for and the advances i never asked for. so as far as i'm concerned NDL is a horrible company and their equipment is as well if your smart you will stay away from them!! some of them are good people but most of them will stab you in the back while smiling to your face! trust me. they keep giving me crappy references but called a few days ago and said well apparently you need a job you can come back here if you need work that badly!!! wow! please be cautious ppl.

8. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    that does not really sound to smart on your behave if the trainer came onto you then you had people to go to. as far as the pet deposit its was in your hand book they gave you when you started.

9. ChuckK70

ChuckK70 Light Load Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Detroit, MI
    Does this imply that NDL pays bi-weekly and not every week?

10. TruckerGsch

TruckerGsch Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2010
    NJ
    when I worked for their warehouse they paid every two weeks.

11. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    ndl used to pay every two weeks but on march 25 the owers changed it to weekly

ChuckK70 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.