NATIONAL TRUCKER'S STRIKE TO START IMMEDIATELY

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by bstepler, Aug 28, 2016.

1. bstepler

bstepler Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Calling To All Fellow Brother's and Sisters Of The United States Trucking Industries:

We come to you in the efforts to stand with us in this strike against the ELDS that are still in court. The speed limitors and the 30 minute breaks, all of which are statistically proven NOT to be any safer to the compliance or safety of this industry. No CMV company being allowed to buy there way back into the industry by adding new equipment to include the abolishment of FMSCA and ATA for wasting our hard earned money. The effects of these will put many people out of business, not just in the trucking industry but also the oil and gas fields. There will be an 89,000 driver shortage every year and store good prices will be increased. This will effect not only ourselves and families but also the American people!! We ask that you start immediately in standing with us !!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dutchieinquebec

dutchieinquebec Road Train Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Granby.QC
  4. lcfd15

lcfd15 Medium Load Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
    I'll get right on that once you start paying me!!!

David_Simpson Thanks this.
  5. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    I would in a minute With a group..Gotta have a starting point somewhere,This has to be organized correctly.

I'm financially stable enough to carry on a stoppage for weeks,if not months..

put it together in a formal manner...And I'll join without question.

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Yeah, but my company wont let me.

David_Simpson Thanks this.
  7. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    We don't need people that use the $$$$ excuse... If it means that much,You'll do it, excuse free!

8. truckthatpassesyouby

truckthatpassesyouby Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2015
  9. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    Just send the ATA the bill for the ELD, as well as the subscription to make it work. They want me to have it, they can pay for it. Same with the speed limiters. Limiting my speed below the speed limit costs me time, and time is money. They can pay for that, too. If they won't pay, continue adding interest and penalties to the delinquent account and report the delinquency to the credit bureaus.

10. truckthatpassesyouby

truckthatpassesyouby Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Straight off the opening brief paper

"the Secretary “shall institute appropriate measures” to preserve the confidentiality and use of personal data contained in an electronic logging device and disclosed to law enforcement officials during actions taken to enforce safety regulations.
    Is the Final Order arbitrary and capricious because the Secretary undertook no appropriate measures ?"

"FMCSA’s Regulatory Impact Analysis failed to test the stated purpose of the regulation—to increase compliance with the hours of service rules.
    Does this failure preclude any determination that FMCSA’s cost benefit analysis was the product of reasoned decision making?"

LindaPV Thanks this.
  11. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Today is Tuesday. Labor day is next Monday. I am going to the house after I finish my delivery todag. I will be on strike until after labor day. I don't care to rot in a truck stop during holidays. Learned that one the hard way a few times.

WHOSE WITH ME??

LindaPV Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.