Need advice

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Soso21, May 29, 2016.

1. Soso21

Soso21 Bobtail Member

May 29, 2016
    I was in a accident June of last year.....guy was under the influence of drugs he was injured he was arrested n given several tickets I was gave one because my dot physical papers got screwed up but was fixed a day later n no where on my motor vehicle report states I got a ticket I also called State police n the m

local traffic court they have no
    record of tickets for me I was a subcontractor for a well

known expediter in the contract it states if I'm in a wreck that is my fault I am to
    pay the insurance deductible which I never was required to pay it the subject who hit me is being criminally charged n is in court proceedings as we speak however I can't get a job because of these 2 tickets that they say are on my csa score what can or should I do

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigmotor1212

bigmotor1212 Light Load Member

Dec 20, 2014
    I'd say you need to consult with a traffic law attorney in the state the accident happened. Not sure you'll get anything removed from CSA but even with a few points you should get hired somewhere.

Soso21 Thanks this.
  4. Soso21

Soso21 Bobtail Member

May 29, 2016
    Thanks for the reply... Everytime I put my app in they say let me take it to safety n I either get a call back saying sorry safety won't approve u or they don't call back n when I call they send me to voice mail

5. bigmotor1212

bigmotor1212 Light Load Member

Dec 20, 2014
    You might have to go for some smaller companies. Best of luck with it.

6. Soso21

Soso21 Bobtail Member

May 29, 2016
    Ya but I want to go back to expedited I know people say there's no money in it but I loved it n made a good living doing it owell guess I'll have to go back to driving the big stuff again

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.