New to Prime INC - What to expect (Springfield edition)

Discussion in 'Prime' started by silenteagle, Dec 6, 2012.

1. skull332

skull332 Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2015
    How does prime see taking some time off for VA appointments?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    You have to arrange that with your fleet manager... officially its not supposed to be a problem.

4. Sell-Dogg0623

Sell-Dogg0623 Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Hello guys i just talked to a recruiter and he told me.everything looking good,so i hope a can start my ccareer but the only thing im nervous about is my backround,i made some bad choices a few years ago,nothing major a couple misdemeanors for fighting,no one was seriouly injured but thats what happens when you go out to the bars and drink,but anyways i do not want to go all the way out there and get turned down in Springfield.ive been turned down by Cr England and Stevens.what should i do?

5. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Have you been up front with the recruiters concerning your criminal background history? If you have, there's no worries; if not, you need to come clean before getting on the bus. The staff investigators will find it.

Sell-Dogg0623 Thanks this.
  6. Sell-Dogg0623

Feb 19, 2015
    I filled out my app online and the online app didnt ask about my.backround but i have not had the interview over the phone yet.but i will be sure to tell them what happen.i just hope the couple fights dnt ruin my chances,because im at my last string right now with trying to get a career that i would love

7. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    How long ago were the fights? If your questionable history is back several years and in the past (as in you're moving on with life), you tell them everything they could take that into consideration .

8. Sell-Dogg0623

Feb 19, 2015
    2012,2013 they were bar fights,since then ive been sober and changing my life to better myself and career for my son.if i get turned down i guess it is what it is and i will just have to try and get my cdl by myself and look for a.mom and pop company.i just wanna starty career and travel the usa

9. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    Well, be sure to disclose it ahead of time. Make a point of it that those times are behind you. Hopefully the powers that be will see clear to allow you to get accepted, good luck.

Sell-Dogg0623 Thanks this.
  10. Sell-Dogg0623

Feb 19, 2015
    Thanks PChase for the encouragement and hopefully one of these days we can meet up on the road.

11. eddytude

eddytude Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2009
    lansdale. pa
    started new thread

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.