Nightmare on CR England St.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by SuperTrucer038, Jul 6, 2016.

1. LindaPV

LindaPV Medium Load Member

I have a pizza emoji on my phone but it doesn't work here...

I'm gonnna get a class action! My lawyers say I have a case!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Mmmmmm I must nominate CRST for the title.

4. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    This has been some of the best Wahhhhhh baby trainee entertainment in a while.

LindaPV, alghazi and FerrissWheel Thank this.
  5. FerrissWheel

FerrissWheel Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2015
    NV
    I nominate western express

LindaPV and Dave_in_AZ Thank this.
  6. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    ^^^^^ I'm not nominating ANYONE, because I'm leaving for work, and y'all got pizza and BEER! :pale::offtheair::salute:

7. 731guy

731guy Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Good afternoon everybody. I have a question for you. I was wanting to become a truck driver and so did my wife. So a couple months ago I start lookin at possiblities, and so did the wife. She was really working so we thought it be best she could go first. Well CR England called her so she went up there. Long story short she past her test, has cdls now, but waiting a trainer, so she can do her phase 1 and 2 over the road training. She's been waiting for a week, they said they would pay 25 dollars a day for the wait, but she won't be able to get that money till she gets in the truck to start phase 1 with a trainer. BILLS starting to pile up, I'm sending money for her to eat, and stuff, so by next Friday she doesn't get sent out, I'm bringing her home. That being said, she would jump contract and we will owe the tuition. Can somebody give me an idea on what to do in this situation?

8. Giuseppe Ventolucci

Giuseppe Ventolucci Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2015
    She's waiting for a female trainer, right?

Have her do the first month out with the trainer than when she finally gets her home time, don't let her go back.

They will send you to collections. But it's up to you if want to pay them back. I never gave them a penny

9. 731guy

731guy Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Thanx for the reply. She had a choice of male or female, that also smokes,. So she pick male, smoker

Giuseppe Ventolucci Thanks this.
  10. Giuseppe Ventolucci

Giuseppe Ventolucci Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2015
    You guys ain't going to be happy with the end result. Get your CDL and run away!

11. Coolbreeze100

Coolbreeze100 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Macon, GA
    Just a side thought, if I was a trainer, I would never train a female. Just too many potential issues, too numerous to list. Just my idea.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.