Oakley transportation lake wales,FL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by usatrucker01, Oct 31, 2011.

1. usatrucker01

usatrucker01 Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    pensacola,fl
    they didn't give me a mattress just 3 inches of foam . i had to go to wal mart and buy an air mattress. did you see their fmcsa score WOW. last week a driver leaves the yard get 9, equipment violation in NM, and the shop said the truck was good to go...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ARMORVET

ARMORVET Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Shepherdsville, KY
    THEN LEAVE and quit #####IN about it, anyone ever heard of "quit beating a dead horse"? All I hear is #####IN and the company is still there and their trucks are full and loaded. Maybe you just didn't want to work and still get paid?!?!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
  4. WomanTrucker2U

WomanTrucker2U Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Florida
    ARMORVET: I have already seen other posts where people have called you out for "someone working in the office"! There is a lot of that on here! Companies have "spys" reading and posting how "great" their company is....But we are not dumb truck drivers like everyone thinks. Most of us are pretty intelligent!

What's wrong? When someone comes forward with some truths about Oakley Transport you have to make it seem like the person that is saying the truth about the company is either telling a "trucker story" or just complaining!

I wasn't "beating a dead horse" I only answered 2 seperate posts pertaining to the company as I know it. I can't help it if the truth hurts.

And since there is freedom of speech I will tell what I want when I want. I have NO GAG order on me!

You don't know me! So don't say "I didn't want to work and still get paid"! I work just as hard as the next driver!

This is a forum for drivers to let other drivers know what is wrong with a company! If Oakley can't handle the bad rap then maybe they should treat their drivers better!

5. usatrucker01

Oct 31, 2011
    pensacola,fl
    yes, the office employees dont like the truth...they make a good living with the lies

superflow and sweetdaddy915 Thank this.
  6. sweetdaddy915

sweetdaddy915 Medium Load Member

Oct 18, 2011
    in front of u going slow
    Go read triple C. Out of doniphan,ne that is a good one

Or diversified logisitics denver,billings,

7. usatrucker01

Oct 31, 2011
    pensacola,fl
    keeping this post alive....bad company just like the name of the band

8. mr truckdriver

mr truckdriver Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2008
    ft myers fl
    what band and Mr Oakley must be rolling over in his grave as he was a good guy to work for back in the late 80's early 90's they need to bring his grandson down out of the Carolinas to run things he was a great kid and Oakley used to be decent sorry to hear this

9. BorderBandit

BorderBandit Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Madsion, Ga
    What Band ? The band Bad Company!! After our company closed the doors I know 3 guys that have went to Oakley. One being my old dispatcher, who keeps trying to recruit us others. I told him about this link, lol he told the company. But any how they are making some changes, not enough to get some of us others on board, but making small changes. We are a bunch of old school drivers, and one that went over just after Christmas is a no-nosence driver. I'm waiting to see how it works for him. I'll let ya'll know.

10. orangepicker

orangepicker Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2011
    florida
    First paul withrow run LCT into the ground now he's here at oakley doing it all over again,

11. mr truckdriver

mr truckdriver Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2008
    ft myers fl
    What happened to Craig from from up there he was doing a good job at ruining Oakley back in about 2003

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.