oilfield rookie wannabe!

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by vegaspainter, Dec 11, 2011.

1. TMB

TMB Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Does anyone know if THomas Petroleum is still hiring

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TMB

TMB Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    are they still hiring at Mission Petroleum. i have a class b cdl with hazmat and tanker but i dont have any experience

4. Want2

Want2 Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Vegaspainter, where Is the updates? :biggrin_25519:

5. gbz

gbz Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Great thread...looks like everyones keepn busy...

6. Odessa Bound

Odessa Bound Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Could someone tell me what staffing agency THomas Petroleum is using. I know what staffing agency they use in Tyler but I would like to see if it's the same one.

In East Texas the frac crews have their food catered and if you are wireline or the fueling trucks they let you eat the food also. Is that what they do in Odessa also?

7. gbz

gbz Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Try Sos slbJ uses them I believe but if ur going to odessa you'll find wrk no problem...im in south texas came frm cali took less then a month to get on a oilfield services co...

8. Odessa Bound

Odessa Bound Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2013
    The add for Schlumberger expired last week at SOS and the havn't put it up again.

I had heard that Labor Ready hired for Thomas Petroleum in Tyler. I thought if i got that helper job at Thomas Petroleum I could get in quick and I could go back to driving when they needed someone. I have a little driving experience but its been a while and I thought easing back into it would work better.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.