On my way to schneider

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Ace027, May 29, 2015.

1. Ace027

Ace027 Bobtail Member

May 25, 2015
    Hello everyone lm heading to schneider on the 2nd. I just retired from the Army and wanted information on the regional southern route. How is it out there, they really didn't tell me much about it. I do know that she said I will run about 2200 mile a week I don't think they would give me all those miles yet that I'm a rookie. Home time is weekly or during the week. If everyone could please send me some information on this job with schenider. Thanks Ace027

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. walstib

walstib Darkstar

You're heading to Schneider but now asking for info? Shouldn't you have done that before? And why them? They suck and pay sh it with slow trucks that can't do speed limit. I'd find another company.

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  4. flybynight12

flybynight12 Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2015
    slc
    youll do 2200 plus every week your home time is what you signed up for probably the 7 on 3 off your distance is 800 air miles like the way the bird flies your not going past that the south good specially in the winter time

5. flybynight12

Jan 10, 2015
    slc
    eh the truck i had did 67 my current truck does 62 so they arent that slow they really arent that bad the pay was kind of mediocre like you know you aint gunna get that 50 k unless you run your but off

6. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Like I said, you can't do speed limit(you become a road hazard) and if you can't take home $50k, why bother? 3000m X .40cpm is taking home $1000/wk. that should be no brainer.

Ace027 Thanks this.
  7. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Being in your position SNI is a good choice, not gonna make a lot of money but you will be paid what you are owed. Being retired military you're ahead of the game, in that you are accustomed to dumb procedures. Good luck

runningman0661 and walstib Thank this.
  8. flybynight12

Jan 10, 2015
    slc
    how is 67 not the speed limit? unless your in the western part of the country your good 3000 times .40 is 1200 a week thats more than 60 a year after taxes it about 800 to 900 a week he will make that in about two years. driving to fast is also a road hazard by your definition you should be doing what 70 80 everywhere. maybe im at the wrong company let me know where you work where driving 80 is getting you over 90 k a year il be happy to come over

Starboyjim Thanks this.
  9. walstib

walstib Darkstar

I last worked 3 days a week on a $1200/ wk salary at MLS. Plenty of openings with $90k available there if you dont care about home, call em!!! I retired at 50, I'm did it right and planned for retirement, I'm done, nothing but playtime for me now!

10. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    Where you live op, thought about intermodal? .40 base plus bonus Which is easy to obtain just drive safe. Can make up to .46 if you get all the bonus.

11. Starboyjim

Starboyjim Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Weed, CA
    I would not be happy with 2,200/week. Too much time wasted sitting around. When I sit around, I want to be at my nice home in Rio Rancho, NM. I'm thinking a number around 3,000 works a lot better in a lot of ways. Why Schneider? Been hearing ads from their multi-million dollar recruiting blitz? To me, all these major corporations are really a lot alike. Corporate profit, stock share price increase, dividend increase, drivers are down there on the bottom of that list.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.