Ortran-Oix Kansas City Missouri

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Pasquale, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Pasquale

Pasquale Medium Load Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Anybody know where Serena went to? Another company or why she left? Thanks for any info!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. reeferpuller

reeferpuller Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Bad place to work for they don't care if you make enough to support your family I worked here for a year very bad problems in the office no one will answer the phone if you hAve a family then is not a good place to work for to provide for your family scrappy trucks they have single drive trucks with dead axles not for anything I know they just bought 60 new kenworths with automatic transmissions with super singles best advice I can give do not work for this company you will sit every weekend that's a promise

4. bigdaddy1969

bigdaddy1969 Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Horrible company can't make enough money to afford a house or a car. The Miles are horrible haven't seen 2000 miles in over three months. Have to fight to get dispatch on the phone. This company is for single people only can't have a family working at Ortran. The new T680 are horrible governed down at 62 cant even pull a simple hill with a light load. People in the office don't care if you have enough money to eat. Would not advise anyone to work here. I have been here for almost three years and have nothing to show for it.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  5. Balakov100

Balakov100 Road Train Member

May 10, 2012
    Temple, TX
    Almost three years? If it's THAT bad why are you still there?
    There are still good companies out there.

6. bigdaddy1969

bigdaddy1969 Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Because I was hoping that things got better they were good the first two years but they started hiring people who know nothing about trucking I'm leaving at the end of the year

7. VaGump

VaGump Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2013
    pennsylvania
    Got offer for big island va to chambersburg pa. Everyday same run. Mon ..fri. t660. Any info on company as far as a dedicated account would go?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.