PA I-76, Carlisle Interchange.

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by KillingTime, Sep 30, 2016.

1. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Raezzor

Raezzor Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aug 1, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    "Trucks Left Lane Only" signs in construction zones have shown me that almost half of all drivers are completely illiterate. It never ceases to amaze me how guys will drive in the right lane, on the shoulder, rough as all get out, with literally an inch or two to the grass shoulder and stay there for miles.

Oldironfan, AM14, jbee and 5 others Thank this.
  4. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Yep and pass you like you're standing still even though you going the speed limit in the const zone

Oldironfan, AM14, Bean Jr. and 2 others Thank this.
  5. milehunter43

milehunter43 Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Ohio
    Has happened to me too many times on I-75 north of Findlay in the 50 mile construction zone. I don't care if you pass me on the right, but be careful...countless guys have gone off the road due to no shoulder. I have seen at least 4.

AM14 and NavigatorWife Thank this.
  6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I see it all the time through there.., they ignore that sign, either can't read English, or just completed ignorant and in too big of a hurry. Same thing with that mess on i65 south of Louisville.

NavigatorWife and AM14 Thank this.
  7. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    And then we have cars who don't like trucks in the left lane.

Oldironfan and AM14 Thank this.
  8. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Hell, PA already knows that half of the truck drivers can't read. The PA Pike uses pictures instead with a green circle over a silhouette of a truck in the left lane and a red X for the truck in the right lane. There's at least 20 signs each direction on that stretch by Harrisburg even a few of the giant full color electronic signs display it. Ya just can't fix stupid.

KillingTime, mjd4277 and NavigatorWife Thank this.
  9. AM14

AM14 Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2015
    Jefferson Twp. NJ
    Yea that's a fun one too. It's 60 mph in there too if I'm not mistaken. Luckily it's been a little while since I've been through that cattle run. 60 mph zone so you'd think they'd be happy with the extra 5 mph but they're still flying up with one tire hanging off the edge of the road and missing your mirror by half an inch.

I-75 through Cincinnati is another place that you're guaranteed to see some real morons. There's always a pile of mirrors laying on the shoulder there. 45 mph zone and it's hard to find a truck doing less than 65

milehunter43 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.