Pam Locations

Discussion in 'PAM' started by BigBuck, Jun 20, 2013.

1. BigBuck

BigBuck Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    I just recently applied at PAM. I live across the river from St. Louis. It says they hire in this area, but I was looking around for terminal locations and there doesn't seem to be any within like a 400 mile radius. Am I just looking in the wrong place or what? Wouldn't make sense unless they are planning to relocate me. (Which will not happen.)

2. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Thanks Received:
    You don't have to live near a terminal for them to hire you. You take your truck home for hometime. You could probably park it at the gateway lot across from the pilot in e st louis

3. BigBuck

BigBuck Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Ahh, okay. Well do you know of any terminals near here?

4. 0rganDonor

0rganDonor Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Company yards/terminals are in Tontitown, Ar., North Little Rock, Ar., Irving, Tx., Laredo Tx., Indianapolis, In., North Jackson, Oh., Willard, Oh. , Romulus Mi., Bath, Pa., and Columbia Ms. (abandoned terminal building, semi-active trailer yard.)

5. tevdre1

tevdre1 Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    what do the terminals offer? like showers, room, and gym?

6. copetheghost

copetheghost Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Some of them have showers - but I wouldn't recommend using them unless you'd also like to after shower with a can of lysol. Some of them have "lounges" (term used very loosely) with tv and vending machines. No gyms. I believe Tontitown is the only one that has wifi (recent installment).
    From what I can understand they are working on making things better as far as driver creature comforts at the yards but being that the company is still crawling out of a nasty financial mess that almost shut it down it's a very slow go.

sevenmph Thanks this.