Panther Expedite

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Bumpnrun, Oct 17, 2011.

1. fl_parrothead

fl_parrothead Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Cape Coral, Florida
    Really? That's the first I've heard of this....... I'll have to check into that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Please do and let me know,I think they do...:biggrin_25524:

4. Jeepwj02

Jeepwj02 Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Georgia
    yes they do have elog for S/T and T/T. Drove cargo vans for them for 2 years and left mid July 2011 and would go back. Panther was a good company for me. I would love to drive a straight truck but only solo and most fleet owners want teams from what I found.

5. Bigarmin88

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    It almost always been where owners want teams in ST T/T but lately I been seeing ads where cargo van owners what team now,I know people in the expedite field will say there not much money in a van unless you drive it your self the owner.Solos don't really work in expedite that's why its called expedited because loads need to be deliver within a shorter amount of time,in a team truck you can cut that time in half but in solo you can't.As for Panther they seem to be a good company like I say before there some not all but a few shady owners out there that do rip off there drivers.Also I think if you got a CDL,you should do straight truck or T/T if you got a class A.

6. Lil Red Head

Lil Red Head Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Ft. Smith, Ar
    So can we get a list of good owners to work for? ;)

7. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    That's not that easy . You might apply to owners and ask for contact info for current drivers . They don't have openings often . The good drivers stay with them .

Lil Red Head Thanks this.
  8. Bumpnrun

Bumpnrun Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Petoskey, Mi
    I'm a good driver working with (not for) a good owner. I'm not crazy 'bout coughing up the name of my owner but pm me w/ why your considering Panther and I might help ya out.

9. Bigarmin88

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Seems not to many owners willing take drivers or even teams from Florida.Also seems there no owners from Florida either!Three weeks going on 4 weeks now and still can't find a owner who needs a driver!I'm even considering moving back to PA if I have too,rather move back north anyway.Any Panther owners out there with a straight truck in need a driver or team???:biggrin_2556:

10. Lil Red Head

Lil Red Head Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Ft. Smith, Ar
    Are straight trucks automatic or at least a 10 speed? I really dont want to drive an automatic.

11. truckon

truckon Swamp Thing

Dec 16, 2011
    Like I'd tell you!
    all the one I've driven were autos, but they were newer trucks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.