Panther?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by SteeringWheelHolder411, May 5, 2016.

1. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.
    I was in ohio a few weeks ago, got there around 3... There was 6 panther trucks some tractor trailers, and some straight truck, they were all still there when i left out around 9am, but then again I've been noticing truck stops full mid day. Its a bad sign...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SteeringWheelHolder411

SteeringWheelHolder411 Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    We are the first ones to see problems coming hence the reason why I haven't jumped to any other company right now

4. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    The guy had 5 trucks with teams leased to Panther and over a month ago he leased those trucks to me with solo drivers, said they were sitting 4-5 days at the time. The problem is, I don't know if it's gonna be worth keeping those trucks. Last two weeks things have been so bad, that the only way to survive I see right now is the truck owner has to drive himself. There is no point of keeping drivers at the moment, unless they are willing to take a pay cut.

SteeringWheelHolder411 Thanks this.
  5. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    Until the economy picks back up and we get more US manufacturing back....if that ever happens. I just do not see where expediting is profitable.

SteeringWheelHolder411 Thanks this.
  6. KingG239

KingG239 Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    ARE U THINKING ABOUT LEAVING HIRSBACH?

7. SteeringWheelHolder411

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    I've thought about it at points- however the grass isn't always greener lol. I was inquiring about Panther just out of curiosity. I remember them being popular then one day they just disappeared. Curious what happened to them and how they r now

8. KingG239

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    Lol OK HOW IS HIRSCH BACH TREATING U HEARD 200 PEOPLE GOT LET GO.

9. SteeringWheelHolder411

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    Some ups and downs brother. Ever since I went in for service in Denton Texas, I haven't been too happy with hirshbach. They started moving and changing #### on the truck and I dodnt have a say. No XM radio and no directTV in my truck. It doesn't work because they ####ed with it when it was perfectly fine and now it doesn't work- then add in issues with DM's and planners. We have been going around the last couple of weeks but def had words with head of DM's and whoever calls or acts ####ty to me. I don't like it when people screw with my money

10. KingG239

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    I fell you. I was watching a video with Jenell she said the same thing she quit now tho I'm thinking about leaving my self I'm giving it a few more months I've been here 3 months now hope it change main thing I don't like it's nights and weekends dispatcherso I don't even know why they working crazy there now

11. SteeringWheelHolder411

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    Sitting 30+ minutes on hold is ########.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.