Papco Transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Buster, Jun 11, 2009.

1. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    thakns bussa bust

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    i spelled thanks wrong

4. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    When you said in the winter things will change as far as what your hours or you being home everyday. I talked to a guy up nj and he said i have to get my twic card. And also come to nj to fill out an app , which is not a big deal since the company i work for sends me up there any way. i just wanted to know about the changes and the company before i apply for my twic and make that detour to come out and fill an app out. thanks

5. Buster

Buster Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Kingston NY
    Heres what I'll tell you, They dont make me stay out in the winter. Theres so much work that if I did head to the house I wont get any sleep. I layed over no more the 10 nights since the begining of Dec. On the avarage, Im home every nite. You can call them, they'll send you an application, ask for Gino. Not all the loading racks require the TWIC card, but you will need it. Good luck.

6. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    thank you again Buster

7. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Hey how long does it take to get your twic card. i already have my hazmat endorsement.

8. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Oh yeah i applied today in nj for the but the guy said the safety guy said i need my twic card before he can even start the process, but the guy in dispatch said it didnt matter as long as i start the process. i'm confused but i will be applying for that TWIC !

9. Buster

Buster Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Kingston NY
    I think it took me about 3 weeks give or take for the TWIC card. The HAZMAT you can get any time. You need to go to MV and take the test, if you pass you get right away. Although I think you will need to go to your states "Trooper barracks" and get finger printed and a back round check done before it is good.

RJ33RD Thanks this.
  10. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    i'm going next week for to get started on my twic card

11. RJ33RD

RJ33RD Heavy Load Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Hey Buster do you know if when they will start hiring again they told me to check back with them each week.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.