Parking situation Ft Pierce

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by orangepicker, Oct 11, 2016.

1. orangepicker

orangepicker Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2011
    florida
    Heading for Rivera Beach anyone been in ft pierce are the truck stop overflowing. should i say in wild weed..also anyone know would fema pays for wait time...i've heard it should be $30 an hr Dispatch is saying he's not sure.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Generally I made sure to stay out of storm zones. It's a mess right now, 40 is closed in places, 95 is closed for the foreseeable future. As in months possibly. Parking? You might have to make do with whatever spot you find unless you invoke a rule in your logs that permit you to drive over hours one time for a limited time period to find safe haven.

4. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    There are 3 truck stops in Ft Pierce, that sit between 95 and the turnpike. You can get to them from either one. The Loves and the Pilot fill up early. There is an independent, behind the Waffle House, good size and I've found parking there even late at night. But they do charge. Can't remember how much. Less than $10, I believe.

albert l and x1Heavy Thank this.
  5. FLCRACKER

FLCRACKER Medium Load Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Lorida, FL

6. FLCRACKER

FLCRACKER Medium Load Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Lorida, FL
    Actually there are four. The pilot and loves you mentioned and a flying j and loves one exit north. If at the pilot and loves go north on the road between them to get to the other two.

albert l Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.