Paschall Truck Lines / Drivers Reviews and Comments

Discussion in 'PTL' started by pigsooie, Mar 10, 2013.

1. sharp.dressed.man

sharp.dressed.man Heavy Load Member

Dec 10, 2011
    IL
    Sorry about what happened to your home. There is no excuse for the way PTL treated you.

highwayprisoner and froglegs Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. highwayprisoner

highwayprisoner Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2013
    knoxville, tn
    Thank you for your condolences. I just don't understand what happened today I know people have bad days but cmon now I was minutes from home I asked if I could take 12-14 hrs at home keep load with me and deliver late, drop load and wait a day or whenever for another load. Its sad I'm sitting 250 miles from home when I passed right by it today just trying to do my job believing I was getting a swap. But being called a liar when everything you own and need just burned up is a real blood boiler...

4. pigsooie

pigsooie Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2013
    I ‘am so sad to hear the news about you losing your home to a fire. But If I was in your shoes I wouldn’t have moved the truck an inch after finding out about the bad news, especially at only 40 miles away. If I had a FM/DM do me that way OH! Boy I be using the open door policy to the fullest extent. Call driver services and report this issue. Just maybe you can get some relief, or a bad egg removed from the company.

Bigtruck860 and ShagHack Thank this.
  5. ShagHack

ShagHack Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    You should be on the phone with driver services, as the ourKansan above posted, as soon as possible if you havent called them already.

6. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    driver services, at PTL ??

:biggrin_2559:

highwayprisoner Thanks this.
  7. highwayprisoner

highwayprisoner Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2013
    knoxville, tn
    Turned truck in at west memphis term, showed driver of another company qualcomm and played outrageous phone calls between me and company over this issue to the owner of the company and he had me fill out application and has me in orientation set for monday. I'm going to danny herman trucking they are headquartered just 35 miles from me. Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes and thoughts I will finally make it home tonight to pick up what is left if my belongings. .. be safe out there guys

Bigtruck860 Thanks this.
  8. StayBusyTrucker

StayBusyTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Going home would have been my first priority .Hmmm I heard they ( the dm's) treated there drivers good .Blows that theory outta the water...Good luck driver..

9. Outlaw 13

Outlaw 13 Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2010
    any highway , USA
    Dangit , I hoped they were better then that ??

10. Hvychvy88

Hvychvy88 Bobtail Member

May 6, 2013
    Indiana
    Ptl? Place is a joke and a poor excuse for a trucking company. Constantly sitting hard to get any miles anymore was doing great 3-3500 a week averaging 11,000 a month and now I'm down to 9,000 and getting my balls busted saying my numbers are bad... Hard enough having a kid at home that you never see but hen they say oh we understand totally why you go home and that your doing this to support your family and then turn around and complain bcuz I want to go home after 3-4 weeks of being out. Screw it I'm on my way out shortly

11. pigsooie

pigsooie Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Hvychv88- I just read your thread. Your mathematics don't add up? 11000 miles for a 4 week month equals 2750 per week. 9000 miles equals 2250 per week. It is normal to have sit times and layovers. And most companies want there drivers to stay out at least 21 days before home time off. PS: 2250-2750 miles a week is about the norm 4 dry van divisions that run mainly the East Coast. If you find a company that will run you 3500 miles a week every week let me know ASAP.

Whooo! Pig! Sooie!

KingTrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.