Paschall Truck Lines / Drivers Reviews and Comments

Discussion in 'PTL' started by pigsooie, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Outlaw 13

Outlaw 13 Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2010
    any highway , USA
    Leave "Super Service" out , they use to be "Gainey Trans." bought out Super Service & kept the name , company still sucks . They are still using the old KW600's !!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dalazdayz

dalazdayz Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2012
    fayetteville,nc
    67 with the cruise on but you have to tap it twice and 63-64 on foot

4. Waynesunfire

Waynesunfire Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2014
    dnt break your drive shaft cause they fired me today. and im at home.

5. Waynesunfire

Mar 12, 2014
    i was working for ptl. got fired on my day off. ok so me and my other trainee started phase 2 of trianing. went and picked up truck and it was froze to the ground. broke it loose. drove to go get a empty trailer. as i was backing up to trailer i was on bout 3inches of ice and tires started to spin. got stuck. well truck wasnt going no where. so i got out of truck and walked away from it and called ptl driver service and telling them my truck is spinning on ice and wont move and no one around there had no chain. as i was on the phone with driver service and my quallcomm had me as active driver. soooo my team driver jumps in the driver seat and rocks the truck back and forth and floors it trying to get it to move then truck starts hopping and drive shaft breaks. got it fixed the next day and me and him drove for 3 weeks then came home and was gonna go back monday and finish my miles but today they called and said im fired. i asked y. they told me because i broke the drive shaft. so my other driver broke drive shaft on my name, i drive 3 weeks after that happend, left all my stuff in murray ky, they call and fire me, and my team driver didnt tell them he did it so he keeps his job im fired and i got to drive all the way to murray to get 2 bags. they should have told me they gonna fire me so i could have brought my bags home. i was starting to like ptl but they fired me over a drive shaft that i didnt break. so no i dnt think anyone wants to work for them im sitting here thinking y would u fire someone over a drive shaft. dumbest thing i have ever herd. so now im trying to find some other comp to work for. but im telling this so some of u that try ptl like i did and was told not to go ahead and find out urself. i should have listened to everyone but i wanted to try it out for myself.

OPUS 7 and Lux Prometheus Thank this.
  6. Jerzeegirlc

Jerzeegirlc Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    NJ (South Jersey)

7. Jerzeegirlc

Jerzeegirlc Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    NJ (South Jersey)
    LMBO! That was good!

8. Waynesunfire

Mar 12, 2014
    That was ####### good. Lmao

9. Waynesunfire

Mar 12, 2014
    I am no longer with them. I would have been but I got fired for something I didn't do. Tried to explane to them wat happend but there was no talking to them. At least they put a good record on me but still pissed that I got fired cause other guy jumped in my seat with my name on Qualcomm. It was paying good and I was able to take good care of my family but I'm on a farm now to let my CDL get the new off it. But good luck wit ptl. After wat happend to me I won't tell no one to go

10. O.Henry

O.Henry Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    San Antonio,TX.
    I am at PTL boreientation,and the room at the Magnolia is a place to put your head down,and get a shower.Nobody mentions what the owners go thru with some of the rude sloppy "Super Truckers".Day one was DOT required paperwork,insurance,etc.Some come in expecting it to be their way,but its not.Its PTL's way.Accept it or be miserable.

417bigK Thanks this.
  11. 70s_driver

70s_driver Medium Load Member

May 4, 2014
    West Memphis shop was always pretty good to me. Of course I was working for the company in 2014, almost a year after this comment was posted. Yea the motel was something else but the owners were nice.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.