Paschall Truck Lines - Murray, Ky.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by rundowner, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Wfields1966

Wfields1966 Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    You are waiting to get 'UPGRADED" ? Must be a Rookie driver that don't know a bad trucking company when they see one.

2. chase1

chase1 Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    Aparently you have NOT been working with PTL as of yet. There is only a hand full of drivers that have worked for PTL over 3 years. Your best bet is to talk to one of them and they will give you the real story. My advice is dont brag to much it will come back and bite you. Try to get home twice a month it wont happen. Good luck with that. Yes for every 6 out you get 1 off BUT you will be out atleast 3 weeks before you get your time off. Then make sure you do not answer your phone your second day off they want you back on the road. You will see. As a former driver and recruiter I did tell my potential drivers the truth and gave them all a heads up about the way PTL really operates.

3. rc_banjoman

rc_banjoman Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    :) Thanks driver:biggrin_25519:

4. CrazyDavePeck

CrazyDavePeck Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Nothing has changed with PTL! On the phone I was told I would get .38 cents # mile and then when I got there they said NOBODY gets .38@mile...gave me.36 cents BUT EVERYTHING west of the Mississippi (76% of their freight) still only pays .30cents@ mile!I sat there 8 days waiting for a truck. They told me orientation was 2 days and I would be rolling! They still do not know how to tell the truth or talk to people.m This has got to be right down in the pits next to that Hoosier tradewinds!!! I rented a car and came home and I suggest to everybody out there to avoid this company. It is nothing but con artist and liars!

5. Matachen

Matachen Bobtail Member

Thanks Received:
    I posted some pretty strong statements about PTL in the other thread about them (didn't realize the main thread was here), but as I went back and reread it I realized I didn't tell the half of what that place will do to you. It was a good company once, but no more.

Here is the link: PTL: a change for the worse

6. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Thanks Received:
    Ok here is this guys orig post that a couple have commented on. Now 4 months later....

So no need to call him a company insider or recruiter or the owners nephew etc...

At least he came back 4 mo later , when many say how great a trucking outfit is while they are in orientation or the hotel, and are never heard from again to let us know how it turned out months later.