Paschall Truck Lines

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Copperhead295nKY, Apr 1, 2013.

1. armymancliff

armymancliff Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2014
    No problem, as far as the lease program tell him to check with all the companies, I dont know much about the lease with ptl, however I can tell you he could probably make more elsewhere, ptl pays less than most at 1.29 a mile including the fuel surcharge. When you factor in fuel, payments, and maintenance/repairs, you dont have very much to go with. Once again not speaking out of experience on that one, just my own personal advice from what ive seen as a bystander on that one

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jeremypenland23

jeremypenland23 Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2014
    blountville,tn
  4. armymancliff

armymancliff Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Alright. Good luck to y'all

5. jeremypenland23

jeremypenland23 Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2014
    blountville,tn
    thanks again for the info on ptl

armymancliff Thanks this.
  6. itsidiotday

itsidiotday Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2011
    You must not have ever had to ride one for 24 hours on a trip that could only have take 8 hours. You know your with the scum of the world when they try and walk off with your phone when you are sitting on the floor right beside it even though half the chairs are empty. Good luck sleeping in one of those bus seats with the 400lb guy that hasn't showered in a week next to you! <---This is why they put drivers on buses in the first place, nobody wants you nasty fat slobs stinking up an entire plane.

7. GtownWing

GtownWing Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    If a trainer doesn't have the common courtesy to wait to get to a rest area and the company won't tell the guy to be courteous. Then there is a problem and the guys that are making fun of the driver for complaining, they are a problem to. Just because you are driving a truck doesn't mean that you lose all common decency. Not sure about the guy and his pregnant girlfriend. The company offered him a ride home and if his pregnant girlfriend couldn't ride a bus, then how could she ride in a truck all day? I never did understand if they were firing the driver because his truck was broke or they were going to get him back to the terminal to get another truck.

OPUS 7 Thanks this.
  8. LONGHAUL1965

LONGHAUL1965 Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2014
    me and a friend of mind made the mistake trying to run teams with them. Never got teams in 3 months.

9. LONGHAUL1965

LONGHAUL1965 Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Do not waste your time working ptl some of their trks are good butt trls are ancient crap

10. blakeywakey

blakeywakey Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2014
    yep be ready to get some CSA points when anyone working for them is inspected

11. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Your fault for not catching and correcting the problem

pattyj Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.