Paschall Truck Lines

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Copperhead295nKY, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    Saw a great video of a PTL truck that drove through a city park in Milwaukee area, and attempted to take the truck across a pedestrian bridge because his GPS told him to go that way, made several news stations websites. Judging from the quality of their drivers I see on the interstate, looks like they scrape the bottom of the barrel when recruiting, this is a place i definitely can not work ever ever

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skibum_63

skibum_63 Road Train Member

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    Made international news

4. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I think the trainer falling asleep at the wheel was a good reason to for giving him a black eye ,and i also would think that the company would agree me if this happened to me ....why ?
    ....a trainer falling asleep at the wheel was a direct threat on your life ,right? .....that's a reportable safety DOT issue
    ....peeing in a cup at 60mph ? ...that deserves a double black eye (same eye) .....you can argue your dac report
    ....don't work for any more cheese ball outfits ,....you could bite their butts good if you knew how to ,so im with you on this
    fish ,just because you have a cdl and you have con artist trucking companies ,trying to "suck you in " doesn't mean you are as special as they want you to feel ( at a modest price of course) it's tough at first but keep hitting those local apps
    No matter what they tell you ( need 2yrs OTR exp.) nothing can stop you from bein resourceful in this career ,im glad you punched that driver and i believe that ppl wouldn't dare fire you for doing so ,you saved them bigger problems don't the road just you saying this to them should ring a bell in their crafty little minds

5. nbhaluva1

nbhaluva1 Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2014
    well you are absolutly correct this is the company from hell. we had a repair that needed done in dallas tx. they refused to use money in our so called maint. escrow acct. they deducted from our pay. then truck shop put parts together wrong and now we are in the shop for 8 days. they refused to issue our pay for loads from 2 weeks ago due to us till we are dispatched again. so we are home no money to buy food or pay bills. after 3 months with them we have generated 1 week of revenue of 1100.00 all other pays ranged fro 00.00 to 700.00 thats less then a company driver makes. we ran 4092 miles last week and only brought home 1000.00 you do the math.

6. nbhaluva1

nbhaluva1 Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2014
    suggestion.... if you are currently an owner operator with PTL its a really bad move... best way to survive in this industry is lease on to a company that is 100% owner operators. mixing business with company drivers and o/o is bad business. PTL forces o/o to loose money and return their trucks so they can seat new recruites in them out of orientation. saves them money. they thrive on the failure of the o/o side of their business. they leave you sit 42 hr between dispatches so your revenue is short on your truck leaving you no choice but to drop the truck off and walk away. this is by far in 25 years of driving otr the worst company i have ever worked for.

7. Driver62oh

Driver62oh Bobtail Member

Jan 22, 2015
    lol At orientation the hotel clerk told me the phone system was temporarily out of order. The buffet was good the lunch and breakfast was like prison food.

8. Mrwicked

Mrwicked Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Not to mention when u leave they take all your maintenance escrow they saved and never let u use absolutely the worst company to work for

9. J_D_Boss_Hawg

J_D_Boss_Hawg Light Load Member

May 25, 2015
    Mebane nc
    They had a HOT recruiter come to my school last week, but she didn't impress me much with her sales pitch, and they aren't veteran friendly either.

10. Johnny holt

Johnny holt Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2015
    The very reason I don't drive for big companys, I've been there and done that,driver's that drive for these big companys need to get there heads out of their ##### and say enough is enough, as long as you are kissing there butts and taking bs and putting up with their crap it will continue !

average joe Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.