Pattern Logistics Inc. Abbotsford, BC

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by orcen, May 17, 2016.

1. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia

North American truckers need to stick together and fight to rid the industry of companies like this.. This is Eric Krushel from Pattern Logistics in Abbotsford, BC, Canada.

I did 1 run for pattern from BC-QC-BC, the total trip lasted 12 days, only due to me cutting it short by dumping the truck in Calgary and flying home.. The company assured me I had back haul ready before I left BC. I waited in Montreal for 4 days without pay. Finally got a load to Winnipeg, 12 hours to load, 12 to offload with no pay. Finally after offloading, I went to sleep for 12 hours, woke up and they still had nothing. By 5pm I started to drive home empty.. The company, Pattern Logistics Inc. shut off my fuel card. So I ditched the truck at the Petro Pass and flew home on May 3.

In BC, a company has 6 days to pay you after you quit;

This is the video 8 days after pay was supposed to be issued.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
    minirack Thanks this.
  4. Nicolawind

Nicolawind Bobtail Member

May 17, 2016
    You have to call Labour Canada, not the BC Labour board,!to make your complaint if you cross provincial boundaries as a truck driver

5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Don't blame you one bit. Willing to bet this is a "New Canadian" company. Look at their website. "Biggest Transportation Group in B.C." yet they use a promotional photo from the International Lonestar sales literature. Another website says they only have 12 trucks. Lol.

orcen Thanks this.
  6. nate980

nate980 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Langley BC
    Lmao! This is awesome. Good on you!

orcen Thanks this.
  7. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia
    Oh wow, interesting, I never even thought about that... Just reading now on the Ontario Federal board and its mostly telling me to visit the provincial BC site. Nevertheless, I'm serving him with the BC papers today, then he has 15 days to respond.

I am seriously taking pleasure in this, and will fight them to the end, then I will piss on the $2500 check right in front of Eric.

8. orcen

orcen Heavy Load Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Brisbane, QLD Australia

Yeah they totally just bought a pre-fab website. And yeah, they are all New canadians except this Eric guy... They must be paying him good coin to #### people.

Called the DOT @ Laidlaw last night, told them every single tidbit about this company. It wasn't the first time they've heard it of this company. They also have already had a few fines under the old previous name BST - Best Service Transport before it folded (big surprise).

This is just the beginning :)

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  9. Phantom Trucker

Phantom Trucker Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Calgary, AB
    Make sure to put up a video of that too. (You pissing on the cheque) Lol

10. belowspeedlimit

belowspeedlimit Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Oil country
    Nice LinkedIn profile.

orcen Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.