Picking my own freight baby! My journey to & of being on Schneider choice, the Adventure & Numbers!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by freightwipper, Jun 1, 2015.

1. FatDaddy

FatDaddy Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Katy, TX or Swedesboro, NJ
    I'm just gonna say this....

dude it's the internet...it's basically a CB you type on.....you can get useful info here but you are gonna have to wade through BS too...and honestly don't take it so personal if somebody disagrees with your opinion...its your business....

Now I don't entirely agree with everything you said because a lot of what Tennman has said in these threads is straight up brutal honesty but that's between the two of you. Personally, I have called you out a time or two....but mainly have been an observer, but truth is I'd buy you a beer if I ran into at an OC....ooops I mean...coffee of course...haha.

Anyway feel free to contribute to my thread or PM me if you ever want to bounce some ideas or advice. I may not have been with Schnieder long but I've run this program for a number of years and my first month here has been a success due to that previous experience

RStewart and freightwipper Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Okay ....

Again I mean I've simply shared my experience..
    Doesn't mean I'm right or wrong it's just my experience here.
    I would expect maturity from Veterans... oh well.

RStewart Thanks this.
  4. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Oh I agree Tennman has been brutally honest and has been a great member to sharing info and enlightening many on this forum for a while now. However if someone is gonna pointlessly attack me on my own thread based on utter BS I'm going to expose it for what it is, doesn't matter who they are.
    I'm still learning, it's is a never ending learning experience working here.
    As rickybobby said, he's been here 4 years and is still learning.
    That's the nature of working here.
    If you feel someone is wrong there's a way to address that without being a beach.
    The fact is everybody has their own opinion, the more you share your opinion the more you open yourself up for people to disagree. As someone whom has been sharing a lot I in a sense would expect some disagreements.
    Pointless attacks and bashing people repeatedly though is low.
    We are adults here aren't we...
    I'm cool with debates and disagreements... because in the end it's a flowing stream of different ideas and viewpoints which we all might learn something from.

RStewart, xlsdraw and ArmyGuy Thank this.
  5. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I've liked reading your posts FW... I wouldn't let anyone on this site get under your skin...This is channel 19 through the internet... Like FatDaddy said you got weed through the BS...

Hopefully it continues to go well for you at SNI

xlsdraw and freightwipper Thank this.
  6. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    I've been mislead as a noobie about the CB...
    I was lead to think truckers have lots of random conversations and lot lizards advertise lol.. all I hear is drivers beaching drivers out at the fuel island and drivers asking for traffic updates. That's about it, boo no fun.

RStewart Thanks this.
  7. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    LOL

I see you change the picture by your name... any reason? Just curious...

Where are you currently at? My guess somewhere in Pennsylvania LOL

8. duddie

duddie Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Man this is the internet... It's a public forum... And there should be no way sni knows exactly who is who on here... If they do your profile is revealing a little bit too much.. This virtual cb.. Take it for what its worth.. No need to get emotional. Who cares anyway the rates are so low everywhere this forum will be ask that's left soon lol..

9. freightwipper

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    I was just in Texas for the first time and of course had to leave for cheap.
    As for the picture.. well time for a change. I went to Texas to buy a custom Viper and that's what the picture is of.
    Figured I'd treat myself to something being I haven't had a car in two plus years and I'm not earning peanuts anymore.
    Found out not only is freight cheap leaving Texas I got a quote from a broker for $500 to ship a car 1100 miles out of there! Dunno if I'll do it or drive the car back once funding goes through.
    I'm currently in Kansas enjoying driving in a lots of open roads with NO mountains lol.

10. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    Man, you must be a rich man to afford a viper... That's gonna run you around 80k right? $500 to ship a car isn't to bad... You figure with the cost of a oneway plane ticket an the gas to get back its probably about the same...

11. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    I will give anybody on here if FW will also my driver number and they can call in and ask who's the poster child and favorite at the recruiting office.

I've had 1 in 11 years and he left then returned before I ever benefitted from it.

I will say this I'm not the one who ran off and hid as soon as you realized your exposure to SNI. I have no reason to lie about anything. Calle ignorant if you will however I am consistent.

You can't take criticism..... grow a pair.

Truth be told you probably quit posting because you can't handle someone questioning your bs.

I normally wouldn't care what I'm called however coming from the great FW I look at it as a badge of honor and will only come harder from now on. Gloves are off time to really call it how it is.

So come poster boy post those lies I'm ready to eat.

88 Alpha and Hegemeister Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.