Pimp my truck

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Friday, Jul 24, 2016.

1. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Those on here with Amazon Prime check out Vikings.

Friday and Waggledaddy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Waggledaddy

Waggledaddy Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2016
    I've seen it. Been wondering about it. I've got a couple hours before my crock pot dinner is ready. Salisbury steaks yum. Oh yeah vikings. Putting it on now lol.

TROOPER to TRUCKER Thanks this.
  4. TROOPER to TRUCKER

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    The series was formed after a documentary. It is obvious a lot of research was done on it and the placement of actors that have studied in depth.

5. Waggledaddy

Feb 24, 2016
    1st one not bad. Looks like I can get into it. If the wife doesn't make me talk to her tonight I may be able to get 3 more in.

6. TROOPER to TRUCKER

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    It really picks up as you go along.

Waggledaddy Thanks this.
  7. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    I'm going to need to look into this t mobile wifi. Unlimited Netflix/HBO/prime streaming? That sounds like an awesome deal to me. Looking at their website it's $35/mo for 6gb of data and that binge thing. Am I doing this right?

Mainly because this kind of wifi shouldn't be really exciting:

image.jpg

But it is... Because it's working at all...

8. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    Bats actually can see quite well

9. TROOPER to TRUCKER

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I order a lot from Amazon and for that reason for free 2nd day air and 3.99 next day. The videos is a plus for me. I enjoy my Alltel $55 a month and 10 gigs for the reception better than I did with T-Mobile

10. Waggledaddy

Feb 24, 2016
    I have tmobile. I have a plan that I have 20gb a month. Unlimited cell and text. With that being said of that 20gb nothing music streamed service (Pandora, Spotify or others) counts against it. I pay for Spotify family plan and steam podcast off of there. Then most video service don't count. The ones you said plus YouTube showtime and so on. I've really only hit a couple of truck stops where I didn't have 4g. Service overall is pretty good. Better than I expected. Their customer service is great which is a huge bonus. Especially tech support. I've only talked to them 2 times but both very helpful. I'm considering getting the year subscription to pilot wifi. I got the month last week to try it out to see how much I use it. I'd highly recommend it and not because if you do switch I'd love the referral bonus lol. 25 bucks is 25 bucks. When you're paying 280 a month it adds up lol. Btw that is 4 phones for the whole family with the same plans.

11. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Oh I'm a firm believer in prime. I order from Amazon... A lot.

Been contemplating a hotspot forever. I have att unlimited data on my phone, back from when that existed in 2007. Unfortunately, with this plan I can't turn my phone into a hotspot. Been contemplating a switch for a good long while now, but it's hard to beat unlimited... Main thing I'd be using it for would be video streaming, that t mobile hot spot sounds pretty legit for that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.