Prairie line - Shakopee MN, stay away

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tch73, Aug 23, 2015.

1. tch73

tch73 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Lot of illegal things being forced on drivers. Only good thing is their mechanic, he is a great guy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    That sums that up

TST65 Thanks this.
  4. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    I'll,remember if I ever fill out an app for them that I state that I'd like to,work for the mechanic.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Another overloaded with information post. Location would be nice, but that's probably asking a whole lot more than you're willing to admit to. Guess we'll keep that a mystery.

What did they "force" drivers to do, that was illegal? Was the Vice squad involved? Or maybe undercover police? Maybe Bunco, I always liked that name "Bunco", it would be neat if the Bunco squad was called in. Was that the case, perhaps?

And this great mechanic, what made him so great? Greater than, say the mechanic that works for us? Or greater than Gus Wilson, who ran the Model Garage? His stories were in Popular Science magazine, from the 1930's, until 1970 or so. There wasn't a problem that Gus couldn't figure out. Why, there was this one time where......oh, never mind. I digress.........

In my extensive travels, if I should happen across this so called "Prairie line", I will be sure to stay away, on your recommendation, of course. If someone were to ask, I will point them in the direction of this post, and make sure you get complete credit.

Carry on.............

TST65 and S M D Thank this.
  6. tch73

tch73 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Sorry for the lack of info. They are out of shakopee Mn. Their ops guy makes up rules for logs and hours of service, and changes them at will. Between him and the owner, they feel they know more than the DOT and rules don't apply to them. Also, I have witnessed them berate some of their drivers by cursing them up one side and down the other. All in all I would say it was a big mistake ever working there.

TST65 Thanks this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  8. tch73

tch73 Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Again, sorry for the original short post. Picking up my new truck for new company tomorrow, headed for much greener pastures.

TST65 Thanks this.
  9. buggywhip

buggywhip Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2015
    Where are these greener pastures you speak of? I'm in the Shakopee area and I am also in search of a greener pasture.

10. NYSuperTrucker

NYSuperTrucker Light Load Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Twin Cities MN
    I was curious of your greener pastures, I'm in Burnsville....there sure are lots of other pastures around here. :)

11. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    Go over to 12400 Dupont Ave behind the Jeep Dealer and work for YRC. They are looking for Road Drivers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.