PRIME Drivers... What's your 20? (2)

Discussion in 'Prime' started by ironpony, Jun 4, 2013.

1. darthanubis

darthanubis Heavy Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. texasbbqbest

texasbbqbest Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Ah Dexter. That one I can't watch too much of. I get mentally screwed up (and this coming from a Criminal Minds fan...).

Something about vigilante cop doesn't sit well with me...

Almost to Greensboro for noon 02 appt

4. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    See I am all about criminal minds and now that Netflix has NCIS available, I can't put my phone down when I'm parked. Not good for getting the sleep I need, but it's an addictive show :)

Milford, CT at the pilot for the night.

texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  5. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vagrant
    Left Easton, ME last night.

Currently at TA in Willington, CT

6. Broshears

Broshears Medium Load Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Pleasant Hill, Mo
    Currently sitting twiddling my tumbs in Grayson, Kentucky, waiting on Smithfield they're taking their sweet ol' time keeps telling me to call back in two hours, i call back and they say call back in two hours again ugh.

I love any crime TV show, Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS LA, and the new NCIS New Orleans, the CSI's etc i love them all. Dexter is one a few of my friends and family recommended for me to watch and so far i cant stop. Already into the second season of it, I may have a slight addiction LOL. It was nice where i was in Bluefield, VA waiting to deliver my last load the Lowes next door to the WalMart i marked at had free WiFi for its "customers" :)

7. darthanubis

darthanubis Heavy Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Dexter fan here. Finished while it was airing. My instructor is just now getting caught up.

Great show!

Had my first incident with a curb at the Warwick RI Walmart entrance. I'm pissed! Don't even have my cdl yet. But incident, and instructor says don't forget about it, but move on. It didn't go on my driving record, just my Prime record. This is not how I wanted to start off. The rim was bent and the tire flat. Had to wait for road assist. I can't wait to get off this Walmart dedicated route for now. People in my class are testing out already?!?! Some guy in my class claims his instructor days he can test out with only 40 hours instead of 75?! Is that possible?

8. Highway101

Highway101 Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Fallon, Nevada
    ALWAYS, ALWAYS watch your rear tandems on turns, hard to do, but you have to keep your head on a swivel. Right mirror, front, left mirror, front, right mirror. hard to get used to but you have to learn it. Also, yes you can test out early, but it depends on you FM and your Instructor really pushing it. I know its rough not making any money, but its always best to hang in there the 3 weeks.

darthanubis and texasbbqbest Thank this.
  9. texasbbqbest

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Don't worry! I took out an RV fuel pump my second week out. First thing I'd ever hit in a semi or personal vehicle

10. texasbbqbest

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Orefield, PA getting loaded then to Springfield, MO.

11. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vagrant
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.