Prime INC Pittston, PA

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by primetime, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    there goes ironponys blood pressure...............

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. the_great_snag

the_great_snag Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Minnesota
    I still can't figure out the math on their slow driving thing...

Sure you can make more money per mile by driving 55 but if you are losing 150 miles or more in an 11 hour period, how are you making more money?

My truck sees a difference of around 1 mpg from 60 to 70. That's a cost per mile difference of what? 15 cents? Seems like it cost me about $22 to run another 150 miles.

I leased to Prime in 2002 and was taking home between $1500 and $2000 weekly after all my payments. $1402 for a leased truck is pretty weak, especially if that is a good week.

4. the_great_snag

the_great_snag Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Minnesota
    Ok, my math sucks... sorry

5. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Nah... I already took my blood pressure medicine today. :biggrin_2559:

Ya have to have some BALLS to be a truck driver, ya know...

Oops... some of these folks don't have any, do they? :biggrin_25525:

6. IronFreakinMaiden

IronFreakinMaiden Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Yeah, because your logic states that if you don't drive for Prime, you're somehow not a truck driver. Or a wuss. Or something.

I would pull those pom poms out of your ### if they weren't shoved so far up in it.

Seriously, stop it. The last time I checked, this is a complaint forum. Nobody needs you to come in here and say stupid #### because you like Prime.

lunaglow Thanks this.
  7. FINALCUT

FINALCUT Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Bradenton Fl.
    This isn't a complaint forum?Are you not complaining about Primes driver trainer program,is she not also?People complaining about people complaining on a forum that is not a complaint forum just makes no sense.:biggrin_2551:

8. Hitman

Hitman Mr. Gamer

Sep 5, 2006
    Tioga, PA
    OK I misunderstood.

9. lunaglow

lunaglow Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Katy ,Texas
    LOVE THE VIDEO!:biggrin_25514:And THANKS for the back up!

10. lunaglow

lunaglow Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Katy ,Texas
    :biggrin_25514:Thanks IronFreakinMaiden and popmartin! Those two really had me going. But you know that ignorance is Bliss! And if they want to represent a Company like PRIME go a head. That just proves my point about it being a mill. You know they do not even wave at there fellow drivers or stop if another PRIME is on the side of the road. So yes PRIME is one big happy family.:biggrin_25525:

11. IronFreakinMaiden

IronFreakinMaiden Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Did I say that? Read again so you can peacefully accept the colossal fail of your post. (insert whatever cute, little emoticon you want to here)

I have no problem with people enjoying their place of work. Good for them. And IP just likes to rag on people who rag on Prime. It does make for some entertaining forum banter, so whatever. I have no problem being silly with those who are sillier.

I would say, though, I saw Prime drivers wave at each other on the road in MO when practicing. As far as the actual road, I never drove by a single Prime truck.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    lunaglow Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.