Prime.logistics

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by iamtheman1976, Apr 24, 2016.

1. iamtheman1976

iamtheman1976 Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2016
    The company is prime.logistics corp village oasis shopping center 330 w northwest hwy #203 palantine il 60067 phone.XXXXX
    Im just letting u know.as the fbi advised me.to let u know.

Hello my name is Eric Bordeaux and IThink what i have been through the last few days and what I dealt with is something no one should deal with. To start i am.a.truck driver and have been for about 2 years. Recently i quit my job and thought i was taking a job with a decent company. Boy was i mistaken. Prevously to me.coming to.chicago i filled out the aplication and specificaly told the HR girl that i was not looking for a position that was with a 1099 tax status. I explained that in the past ive gotten screwed on these deposits companies have u pay and was not.looking for that.proir to me.coming the girl never ounce said we have a deposit. She told me.proir to.coming it was a w2 position. I then was to pay for a buss Gray hound to Chicago, pay for a cab to get to hotel and they would pick me up in the morning and take me.to get drug test and then to orentarion. The anitial buss ticket was $99.0] because i braught extra luggage. Then i got to Chicago and the cab was $120. The company originally wanted.me.to pay for the deig test but i told thwm.no. in the morning i called in and the girl.said someone to be there to pick u up at 9 am be out front. They actually came at 10. I then went and did drug test and went to there office. What i thought was odd was there office was in a strip mall no trucks in sokte. When i went into there office no pictures of trucks and no other drivers. They had me fill put paper work and long and behold i get to tax papers and they are not W2 instead thwy are 1099. When i questioned it all they said is do you rent a house and not pay a deposit. I kept saying i am.not renting ir leasing a truck from u. By the way this deposit was huge which means before i even made a dime i would ve giving them money to work there first. Reluctlently because i dis not have much money at this point i filled out paper work. I then went to anotjer office and they had me.mert with there fuel person and ahe told me all kinds of stuff then i met with some.manager and he threw a big fit because i tefused tl drive into NEw York city. From there i met with some.lady who went over logs and then they braught me.back.to the hotel. See ive never went.to a.trucken company and did not see other drivers, trucks , or even see pictures of trucks. I asked.2 peoe while there where are the trucks and one lerson said thwy were 40 miles away and another person stated 70 miles away. At hotel which generally if u google a.trucking company there are reciews. I googled.this company and.fou d none. The next morning i cantacted the IL dept if labor and explained how they told me.up front they were a w2 conpany and i explained the deposit and also explained they had a list of things they woukd charge u for if u did not fo this or that and they had huge amoubts. They informed me unless u are renting a truck or leasing a truck it.is elegal.for them.to.charge you a deposit. They said assentually ur not getting a truck so you would be paying a deposit to work.there. i then called the lady i had been deali g with and said you told me.yoy where a w2 position and you failed to.tell me.about this deposit and her response was you did not ask. There for.i never lied. I explained i had told her i had limited funds and they knew that they got me here under false pre.tense thinki g i would say acrew it im here lets go to work. Then i explained that i had contacted the Dept of labor and wow there tone.changed. they got very nasty and basically told.me.i was on .my.own and could figure out how to get home. This was.a.challange because this is thursday i have $22.00 to my name thwy promiced to cover my expenses then when i got here refused and know with never doing it i got.to figure out how to at least get vack to Grayhounf station. I managed to find a place but i had to.frag my vags which i had more then i can carry a mile.down the rd..they took me to a train station and from.there i made my.way down town then had to.carry a decent size cooler a huge bag and a back pack to.the Gray hound station. Somehow i managed.to.get fown there and i was there about 12 noon and stayed there tell 5 AM the next morning. I got a check i had coming from my.last job and i then fragged my stuff over to train station and got.on train which cost $40 took train then had to.get another buss which was $35. Aftwr i gad gotten off the train i valled the company and informed.thwm that i would be suing them for my expenses and for the money i would have made had they been a legit.company. i also told thwm i would be contacting the news as well.as the IL DOT, BBB, and i woukd be letting the village know.were thwy are at know.what had happened. From.there i posted what happened on a scam web site and on whats called trucker report i emailed the village office were they were at and the il DOT and i then emailed them and told.them what i had done and explained they are scammers and drivers should ve warned. About 3 hours later i get a.call.from.a blocked number this guy had a strong axent.like those if this conpany claiming hus name was.officer johnson badge number 3137 qnd he was with the FBI he said the company contacted him. Whats funny why would the not simply.call the police. I.told the guy to go have a slurpy and said i never heard of a.FBI officer usually they are agents. When i asked were he was located and what his position was he refused to tell.me i hung up on him 2.times.i then googled the actual FBI and explained what they have done and they said this is a scam and had me.go fill out a report on a.website ic3.gov whixh i did. I reported everything. I then got.a call.on my.voive mail i googled the number before listning to message and it came back as a FBI number i called thwm back and explained the message u could clearly tell was either app or conputer based very distorted and that is when they informed.me to go updatw my icr.gov report andcall thenpolice this guy is trying to acare me claining 5o be a FBI agent when he is not this down right is a scam. Otiginally i found them on craigslist and i thi k u shoulf make.them.public and do a story on thwm.as thwy are down right scamming pwople. There are allot.of.truck.drivers that fall into traps like.this and are not sure how to get put of these situations and i believe they need to know. In the near future ill be filling.cpirt action against this company with buss tickets, cabs, gas to and from buss, train tickets, food,.and the money i would have made had thwy been legit i belive i lost in all.aboit $1800this is not including what all they put me threw and to leave me on my own that is far fro. Profesinal.and this is down right a scam. I woukd like to urge u to contact me.whixh my number is XXXXXXXX and do a story on this because the publif as there are allot of truck drivers deserves to know about all.this and the scam they are doing..i will be emaili g all thw news stations i will ve also xontacting the dot and dept of labor so i will await to hear from u
    I sent u another email but it was late and had a ton of errors and so i wanted to do better email.and here it is

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Reason for edit: Removed phone numbers
    HalpinUout and kimbosa Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Sorry you weren't aware that the vast majority of Chicago outfits are shady, not all but ALOT.

This is another reason I would never leave town without enough money to get back to town if crap like this happend.

And you hit it on the head, I've never heard of an "FBI Officer" especially one with a European accent, I hope they to get busted, hopefully you recorded it...

Good luck

4. Jonrulerofearth

Jonrulerofearth Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Hueytown, Al
    Sorry, this is so poorly written I lost interest after a few sentences.
    Nevertheless, good luck.

5. jldilley

jldilley Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, In
    Russian on Russian crime.

6. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    I somehow get the feeling you will never hear from the OP again...he probably forgot he even posted this judging from the disarray of his information.

Lonesome and Ditch Doctor Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Well, we got the "fbi" involved, I believe that's a first.

8. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
    US marshals were busy dealing with another company's dispatch.....

DarkhorseEnterprises and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

I made it the the dreig or was it dreg test part and said F it. I'll just get the summary in the comments.

DarkhorseEnterprises and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Well it does say it was sent on a samsung galaxy 6, that's a lot of typing on a small screen

HwyDragon Thanks this.
  11. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Give swipe a try.
    swype.jpg

DarkhorseEnterprises Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.