Prime's Blood Pressure Policy

Discussion in 'Prime' started by brink, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Brehon

Brehon Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Las Vegas, NV
    They absolutely do. The BP isn't a prime thing (baseline). It's a dot thing. Honestly I want you to take care of it so all of us on the road are good. Best of luck!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    The 4 wheelers that don't want to merge or pay attention get what they give. I'm not going to make it my problem, or make it the problem of the people behind or next to me. Nope, it's their problem alone.

All I can do is maintain my speed and leave space in front so they have a place to go. Nothing stressful about that.

What is stressful is not seeing what's on the shoulder ahead as there is always someone comming over from passing in moderate or better traffic. All of a sudden they will move over for a truck on the shoulder and there is no where to go because your being constantly passed. Sometimes you can make it over without cutting someone off but not all the time.

PChase and Chucktshoes Thank this.
  4. Chucktshoes

Chucktshoes Medium Load Member

May 23, 2014
    Memphis, TN
    I move over for other trucks, four wheelers can figure it out on their own. I'm done getting hung out in the hammer lane by a four wheeler that doesn't understand how to merge.

5. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    If you're BP is problematic snd you're close to springmo try to drive to prime, don't take the chaotic dirty dog. If you have the means get a flight to Springmo. Prime will cover the cost of a bus ticket and any overage will be on you.
    (Example , if it costs $200 to ride the dog and $425 to fly, prime will cover $200 for the cost of the plane ticket. The rest is up to you). Point being is because greyhound is a big was of nasty stress snd it will drive up BP.

When you arrive at the campus in and you get the box lunch, choose the turkey sammich, not the ham. The sodium in the ham can also drive up BP. Get the paperwork done early and spend rest of the time until Monday morning relaxing and staying calm.

6. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    They are on what's cslled an "acceleration Lane". It's not a "dawdle onto the highway Lane"

7. PChase

PChase Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Show Me State
    Trucks, yes I'll let them over. Cars can speed up a heck of a lot faster than we can.

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Funny. Around here you'd think it was a "mash on it and stop at the end" lane. :rolleyes:

9. mykien3

mykien3 Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2019
    If you are on blood pressure meds are you rejected

10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Prime has nothing to do with it. The Magic 140/90 is DOT's and FMCSA Law of the Land. Thee shalt thou havest thine blood at the values set in stone or lower.

I am not going to post too much today, Im running 116 over 50 right now and it's way too low for me. So I am working on that problem.

UsualSuspect Thanks this.
  11. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Road Train Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    I am on 2 different BP med's and they hired me. They did send someone home who was borderline, told them to see their MD, get it under control and reapply.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.