quality carriers

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by pamtrucker2013, Jun 30, 2015.

1. pamtrucker2013

pamtrucker2013 Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2013
    I am thinking about going to work
    For this company. I live in western Ky. Any one live in the area that knows about QC ,and if there good to work for on my area?

Quality carriers

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    i have talked to two QC drivers, but they were unhappy. One of them would be unhappy anywhere but the other seemed to have bad experience there mostly from dispatch. So i really cant give you a good answer but there is a lot of tanker work in the midwest, i'm running latex out of Richmond KY, do you have previous exp on Tanks ?

4. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014
    I'm Union. It's #### good Union. I've heard that QC isn't nothing but a starter company if your looking to get into tanks. Especially, if the terminal is not union.

Although I could be wrong im sure there is good affiliate terminals as well.

skinnytrucker Thanks this.
  5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    The best people I have ever worked for in my life ( and I'm an old fart), were at the QC terminal (#706) in Ft Worth, Tx. I only left because My situation changed and I needed to relocate. I've heard some of the other affialtes were ok too.

Mattaponi Guard Thanks this.
  6. Alaskanwildman

Alaskanwildman Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Got a year's exp otr haulin reefer though would they hire me want to get into pull in tanker

7. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Yes, I hauled a reefer for 1 year. You need one year OTR to get your foot in the door

8. dupop2

dupop2 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2012
    House springs mo
    I pull for qc out of the Louisville terminal and I have nothing but good to say about them. They have treated me with respect and care from day one. I am an o/o with them and would recommend them everyday of the week. I'm making decent consistent money and that is all I can ask for.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.