Quality leasing?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Wanderer1, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Loco trucker

Loco trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2016
    They are a joke,but for zero down what do you expect, make sure it's a good running truck if older and bring it it befor your 30 days is up cause then your screwed.
    I've leased 2 threw them not happy with their crap 1 new 2016 lonestar 1 kw
    Both are and we're crap,
    You want a good lease go schneider,
    Good pay trucks yours in 3 yrs,and you'll make money.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Drifter42

Drifter42 Hopper Heartache

Dec 4, 2011
    Seymour IN
    Just wondering why they are crap, if they are new trucks.

4. Loco trucker

Loco trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2016
    Kw is older was not token care of needs a lot of work on a good day I get 4.5mpg
    The lonestar could not pull and would run very hot loose power and quite on you, 13 speed big Cummins no power
    Overall didn't like talked to many others who've had one 2015 2016 most of them brand them back also same issues.
    And if your Warren is up 30 days on older equip,better save up so check them out good and bring to your mechanic.

Drifter42 Thanks this.
  5. thaistick

thaistick Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2014
    OTR/Thailand
    Do they do auto's on any of the new trucks. ... Cascadias or T680's.
    Not seeing anything on the website.
    Thx

6. believe456

believe456 Light Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Well I just left from up there. Here's my story. Went up there to get a truck (Indiana) got there they handed out a list of 30 trucks that were "available" meaning ready drive off now. Problem was it was over 200 people there looking for trucks. To make things worse the lot is huge with no organization. One guy was there for three weeks just waiting for them to unblock his truck. Long story short after being there from 9-430 I said forget it and just picked a Pete 386 they said okay come back in am sign paper work and we will let you know when the truck is done. I asked if they were paying for hotel they said no. I said well I flew in so I might as well fly home and come back to sign when the truck is ready. They agreed. Two weeks pass my dispatcher call me and say hey the truck is ready they just called but before you go double check. (This was Monday) I called Tuesday thget said yes the truck is ready I said cool I will be there Thursday. Thursday morning arrives I'm first one in line and to my surprise they have the truck away two days prior (but how when that's the day they told me it was ready) from there they got nasty with me tried to put me in some trash trucks. I ended up getting a 2012 kW t700 I will keep you guys posted

Keep'em 18roll;ng Thanks this.
  7. Keep'em 18roll;ng

Keep'em 18roll;ng Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2015
    Who are you driving with, I'm thinking about getting a truck from them. I Cant seem to find the companies they work with tho.

8. believe456

believe456 Light Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Check their website

9. orangepicker

orangepicker Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2011
    florida
    rent one and lease it on with landstar

10. Keep'em 18roll;ng

Keep'em 18roll;ng Light Load Member

Nov 5, 2015
    I'm out of Memphis, do landstar have a dedicated fleet?

11. RollTide15

RollTide15 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2016
    What kinda money so u need dwn at lone mountain???

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.