Question for you Neighbors to the North

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by fatherofthree, Jun 25, 2015.

1. jerezxp7

jerezxp7 Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2007
    oregon
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits"

Ougigoug Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jerezxp7

jerezxp7 Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2007
    oregon
    This is something I deal with daily and I will slow down so someone can get by me faster as long as they don't get in front of me and go slower then I want to go I have no problem with them passing even if I am going 65 and they want to go 66 that's fine, I don't like following drivers that can't keep a consistent speed if your going to go 63 then 62 then 65 I'm going to pass you if I can because your screwing with my cruise control. This attitude so many drivers have of why should I do something to help another driver out is bs my guess is these men are not getting any and take some weird pleasure in making other people unhapppy.

peterd Thanks this.
  4. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    There is an Exit to the 403 from the westbound 401 and it is well marked with BIG SIGNS.

pmcfee and FLATBED Thank this.
  5. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    But sometimes the signs are blue now ... the 407 toll road signs are blue ... does that mean it is a toll road and I can't go on it?? ... up until now they all were green ... AAARRRGGGHHHH what to do ?????

6. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
    I think you found them all. The rest of us are perfect drivers. :)

Pullin2, crankit2152 and fatherofthree Thank this.
  7. fatherofthree

fatherofthree Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Iowa
    Now thats a response lol

8. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Just watch out for the guys that have the curtains with the little dingleberries hanging from them in their front windshield.

91B20H8 and crankit2152 Thank this.
  9. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Most of us Canadians don't really consider Quebec as part of Canada. This has nothing to do with an individual's attitude or anything. It's strictly due to the fact that Quebec seems to think they can function however they please with complete disregard to the rest of Canada. Heck they've tried to seperate from Canada a couple times already.

10. Pullin2

Pullin2 Crusty Canuck

Nov 5, 2011
    Whoville Pub, Long Island
    Nice post. I have offered the same service to 'out-of-towners' in NYC and NJ. 50% of the time drivers there think you're leading them to a hi-jack. Getting hard to be nice ! LOL.

Oh, and BTW, there IS an exit there, but it's magical ! Kind of like that train station thing in the post in those Harry Potter movies !!

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Thanks this.
  11. fatherofthree

fatherofthree Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Iowa
    I never thought to ask that question granted I knew of the French Canadians resistance to Canada to be different from our own boyou folk down near new orleans. I love history and I actually just learned about that last year when doing my normal reading things lol. Ive heard horror stories and good things but I appreciate your up front thoughts thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.