R E Garrison Trucking out of Cullman, AL

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by timberwolfcdl, Dec 30, 2010.

1. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.

Lol it's so funny when I hear this, recruiters are scum? What about the dumb*** drivers that BUY WHAT THEYRE SAYING? there not scum are they? Or are they just stupid and easily swayed? I don't understand the hate against recruiters, they are doing there job. Not all lie, but a lot do. Just like a car salesman, but we all should know that it's there job! I hate hearing about how bad recruiters are, and don't ever lease purchase lol! Bottom line, it comes down on the driver! We all should do the proper home work before we get sold on a lease, or a company just because they are doing a job

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HOJO

HOJO Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Is there any current info on R.E. Garrison ? How are you lease purchase guys doing ? are you making any money after a $2500.00 truck payment and fuel ? Thanks for your replies .

4. breaker1

breaker1 Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2015
    R.E. Garrison info plz..,, hello come in,.

5. Markcurry

Markcurry Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2015
    lets see 70hrs a week X 5 weeks = 350 hrs how much can one person learn in 350 hrs about a company they deal with on a daily basis.?

6. Chrisw

Chrisw Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2015
    I'm a Lease driver now the new trucks are $675 a week that's just truck payment then on a 2016 freightliner cascadia evolution its around $500 a month for insurance then you have tag, fuel etc

7. Chrisw

Chrisw Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2015
    I'm a lease driver for them for almost a year now. What are you wanting to know about them I might be able to help

DRAGON64 Thanks this.
  8. Markcurry

Markcurry Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2015
    what kind of company are they forced dispatched and how much on avg. dose one usualy clear

9. Chrisw

Chrisw Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2015
    You pick what you want to run no forced dispatch you can turn down loads all day long then they will send you another load. Me and my wife team we usually average bringing home $2500 after everything (truck payment, insurance, fuel, etc) we average about 3000 mi a week but we're dedicated to furniture. On the worst week after everything we brought home $1500 on our best week we brought home $6000 after everything. We usually aren't more than 10 hours from home we live in Cullman

10. Chrisw

Chrisw Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2015
    We did run normal freight before we started furniture and it was not forced. We actually make more on furniture than the normal freight. I have a few friends that run solo and some that run team all normal freight. The solos average $1500-2500 a week depending on how hard they want to run

kbarttt Thanks this.
  11. Markcurry

Markcurry Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2015
    what kind of company are they do they give you the run around what kind of money can one bring in don't want to go jumping out of the pot into the fire

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.