Racist and unprofessional

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Scorpion14, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Every "manly" profession is slowly getting wussified today.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Stormy 69

Stormy 69 Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    If I could be where your at id buy you dinner. Well said. Getting sick of the whiners out here

GreenChile and Voodoo Pyg Thank this.
  4. Stormy 69

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    That's cause hitler had a gay lover who converted to Judaism. Sounds good don't it?

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  5. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Now it all makes sense!!!

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  6. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Please allow me to justify my post @Stormy 69. I was trained through Stevens. The screw ups came from me. Now I should've been the bigger man instead of arguing with a Neanderthal monkey ( my DM was an ignorant black man) and watched my temper. I wrecked my truck and lost my job. I'm still a driver, just locally. The blame in that situation? Me. The OP is nothing more than a quitter with zero to no morals. Dust yourself off and do it again if you're able.

7. Stormy 69

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    You'll survive

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  8. texasbbqbest

texasbbqbest Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Sup Chinatown!

I don't know man. I had my only wreck while in "training" with the trainer in the back sleeping. This was within the first week of being out on the road for the first time. Probably wouldn't have had the wreck had the trainer been up there watching. Lets just say when you are new, you don't know where you will fit sometimes. That comes with experience.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. Stormy 69

Jul 1, 2016
    Confusion
    The problem with the new version of the drivers out here is they are so panty wasted into believing that the world owes them everything they believe they deserve. Like you I was raised to respect and take the blame if it was my fault.

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  10. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Funny that you ask why the word "Nazi" became synonymous with evil and somebody asked about the jew thing..I'll leave it at that as I don't think the mods would appreciate me talking about a verboten subject beyond the politics section.

11. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    For the record, I didn't ask, I stated that the "soup nazi" made us look mean and aggressive... Implying that the word nazi didn't have that stereotypical meaning prior to Seinfeld's use of it... But ya, I think we should sue for the use of it as a character!!!
    {the comment about suing is tongue n cheek}

As to @MACK E-6 comment of not liking Jews, same thing... Tying a connection back to very unfortunate {edit: and purely evil} event in time.

Neither comment was made without the historical knowledge of the said statements.

Simply expressing a stereotype. {shrug}

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.