Racist and unprofessional

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Scorpion14, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LindaPV

LindaPV Medium Load Member

<sigh> You guys tip your hand. The anonymous internet guarantees that the ugly side never exposed in human contact gets documented for eternity.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Huh?

Pintlehook and cnsper Thank this.
  4. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    I see my ugly side every morning when I look in the mirror. :)

But seriously, can you explain? I'd think the "ugly side" would be exposed more in human contact. Whereas the Internet offers anonymity and the freedom to portray one's self in any manner he/she likes.

texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  5. LindaPV

I know how you think. No shame in hiding it. This is the new America. Don't stop on an internet message board. You should feel free to say what you want about whomever you want. I get you guys. I don't agree, but your right to spout off is for certain. Keep on. We need to know where everyone stands.

6. LindaPV

You don't understand? There is a solution for that. I didn't create it.

7. LindaPV

Please. I didn't think this up. You know how you feel. I'm not judging. I just don't agree. Maybe you're from Alabama. Or Oklahoma. Or California. Doesn't matter. You have your right. Some people will die to oppose you.

8. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Read up on the northern practice of 'indentured servitude'. Typically a northern practice, a system prone to rampant abuse. Oh, and one that targeted whites almost exclusively. Generally those of Irish descent.

9. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    The currebt trend of hatred against the Jewish people extends back to Holy Roman Empire times.

Here's how it works. Jesus threw the money lenders out of the temple for charging usurious rates on loans. This was taken by Catholics to mean that Christ, and thereby God, did not approve of money lending. Therefore, no Catholic could offer a money lending service. With me so far? Good.

Now we look at the nobility throughout much of Middle Ages Europe, particularly France and England. If those noble families shared a trait, it was generally poverty. Hard to believe, but look at the circumstances. Generally, most nobles made money off of agricultural produce created by their peasants working land owned by the nobility. A decent earning, but not enough to maintain what became percieved as the required trappings of nobility as well as supported a standing military (knights, squires, as well as supporting infantry, archers, sappers, and so on) that cpuld be called up by the local king to go to war. Therefore, the nobility would turn to Jewish moneylenders for liquid capital to pay for their lifestyles and fuedal obligations.

See where this is going? Noble owes Jew money, noble either can not or chooses not to pay, Jew complains. Noble looks around, finds a standing military force just waiting to be used, riles up his military (and population) with some well phrased Anti-Semitic remarks, and wipes out Jewish population all the while incidently clearing his debt at the same time. Hard to claim debt when your heels are swinging in the breeze?

This goes on for a couple of centuries, until the stereotypes of Jews being money grubbing chea skinflints who would steal the pennies of the eyes of the dead gets locked into public perception. Jews become the easy target whenever a population feels oppressed. And since the Jewosh population is generally massively outnumbered by everyone else, they don't typically have the resources to effectively fight back.

Seeing any parallels between the Kewish experience, and what happens to many populations around the world today?

10. morpheus

morpheus Medium Load Member

Jun 12, 2014
    You know what kills me about about the OP? They post a inflammatory thread and then disappear.....

Hey Scorpion, back up your accusations and respond to the questions!!!!
    Chances are you are pissed off because you went in with an attitude and pissed everyone off. You got fired either due to you sucking or you could not be trained so you claim racism. Too bad Johnny Cochran is dead or maybe you could call him.
    Lunch? Serious? You are an adult and it is your responsibility to feed yourself.

So Scorpion, where are the facts to support your claim? (hearing crickets so far.....)

Thank you all for letting me rant.

audeygdad Thanks this.
  11. Little Eddy

Little Eddy Medium Load Member

Mar 8, 2014
    First off, "indentured servitude" was entered into voluntarily in exchange for passage with a set time frame regarding the indentureship. Secondly your post said "slaves" and stated ownership in the south and north before and after the civil war.
    Your statement was false! Do not attempt to move the goal post, it's very unbecoming.
    Lastly, comparing slavery and indentured servitude is like comparing a CMV and a pick-up. Both are called trucks but only one labors under a yoke of regulation regarding what it can do and where.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.