Red Light Camera Ticket Tucson AZ

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by seanimo, Sep 24, 2011.

1. llloXolll

llloXolll Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Lake Butler, FL
    most states require the violation to be witnessed by a live Officer on scene in order for it to be an actual moving violation. I recieved one of these in Miami for a rolling stop/turn. When I questioned the video it was explained to me that the ticket was only an adminstrative fee and could not be held against my license. Therefore I refused to pay it. I do think though that the cities will start tagging the vehicle registration to get thier money, just like a parking ticket.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jamesd503

jamesd503 Light Load Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I work at a police department... they're definitely enforced. Once in a while they do find they're out of sync and refund fines. You should ask for a copy of the video emailed to you. If you can articulate that you were loaded and it was unsafe to stop, you could get away with it.

On a side note, I read of a guy in Australia who got a photo ticket and they mailed a photo of him running the light and a fine of $100. So the guy mailed back a photo of $100, thinking it was over. A few weeks later he checked his mail and received a photo of handcuffs, so he decided to pay the ticket haha.

dave26027, BigJohn54 and seanimo Thank this.
  4. dave26027

dave26027 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Dallas, Texas

that's a good one !

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.