Reefer driver in the Southeast

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by raged.ga, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raged.ga

raged.ga Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Temple, GA
    As we grow we are looking for another driver. This time we are looking for a driver for my truck as I am coming off the road to take a promotion to Operations Manager the first week of June. The truck is a blue 2012 587 pete, single bunk, full size condo, 2000 watt power inverter, built in refrigerator & complete driver package, including built in LCD screen with radio, navigation, digital gauges, Sirius satellite radio, 13 speed & more. I have taken very good care of this truck & will only hire a driver that will do the same.

We are looking for a driver that lives in the Southeast since we are based in the Atlanta area. Home time is workable & weekly pay based on your verifiable experience. You pick, either paper or e-log. The truck is currently active with e-logs but can be shut off should the driver want to run paper. This truck does not have a speed governor so it will run as fast as you responsibly drive it.

You will be be pulling a 2015 TK Precedent C-600. Washouts after each load are expected if needed. Our customers do inspect for a clean trailer so we make sure they are happy every time. As our freight grows we are working on adding more dedicated drivers. We are are expecting to purchase another batch of trucks late summer or early fall.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me any time before 10pm EST.

Rickey White
    470-535-9515
    C&C Enterprises
    ricky@ccenterprisesga.com

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.