Relay Express Cincinnati, Ohio

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Darryl Harlow, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Darryl Harlow

Darryl Harlow Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Relay Express is an, "On Demand," local truck company, where you are required to get a business license, and business account. For all the trouble you have to go threw, you get $0.60 per loaded mile, and that's one direction, any load you get coming back is automatically a, "Back Haul," weather it is returning to the same customer you started from or even if it's going to the same state. On top of their unethical pay, they delay your pay 2 weeks from the end of your first pay period. If You Quit, expect to be charged for something, this company has NO BUSINESS ETHICS!
    I was punished for having gotten custody of my son, being a single father. I was actually told by a man named Mike, over the phone, first that their customers came first, then when I said my family comes first, he responded, "I got your family right here!" that was on a friday. The following week, he not only denied having said it, but then told me, "Ive been here 18 years, who do you think they will believe? I WANT you to quit, you're useless to the company."
    Of course, since my family does come first for me, I Did quit. Now, I should have gotten $1,200 for my last check, however, instead, I only got $744. Why did I get charged $500? For damage that had been on the truck from before I got the truck, and not only that, but, I was NOT the only driver to drive the truck!
    Relay Express can not keep drivers, because of how they treat them. This company does not care about their drivers, they care about how much money they will make, end of story. Any driver who's worked for them for any period longer than 6 months can tell you, they will screw you any chance they get.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I second this post....
    I worked for this company back the great recession of 06
    ... These people put an ad in the paper looking for semi drivers but after all five of us drivers were hired they told us they didn't have tractors for all of us but that we could drive their straight frames for less $ and " on call"
    Until we were placed in a tractor
    .... The thing old Mike didn't count on was the fact that when they didn't have work for me, I was out looking for a new job and while playing their game of being the good dog driver on standby call

4. superflow

Jan 2, 2014
    This man Mike is not too bright
    ... I would push the issue of him talking about your family like that no matter if he thinks they will believe him or not

5. superflow

Jan 2, 2014
    In fact Darryl... Just say the word and I will call this company up and file another complain about this man and we will see how his 18yrs holds up to that
    .... Don't let him walk away smelling like roses
    ... Hit him in his bill fold if you can

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.