retrieving logs

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by cityboy21, Oct 7, 2016.

1. cityboy21

cityboy21 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I am currently waiting on Schneider to send me a PIN number so that I can download my logs from the qualcomm. I was only with them for 5 months of which 1 month of that was training. Looking to get the 4 months of driving logs as I will be using those for the per diem tax write off. My question is since I am no longer with them, will I still be able to retrieve the logs. I left them last Friday and was locked out of Crossroads by this past Tuesday morning. I see that my last check is being direct deposited today so that is good news as I had my doubts if I would receive it. Just curious if anyone else has dealt with this and if the employee number used to access the logs would be recognized in order to retrieve the logs.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    You will need to contact your old dbl and they can direct you.

You'll be able to get them just might take a little while.

4. jbatmick

jbatmick Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    hastings, Fl
    Depends on mad you made them.

5. cityboy21

cityboy21 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2011
    NW Indiana
    They're not happy with me as I didn't give 2 weeks notice. Got tired of all the "charitable donations" I was making to them. Plus, the job I was looking to get after a year of driving tankers was offered to me after only 5 months.

6. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    First mate a newfoundland retriever with a ferret. Then have the offspring watch movies about theiving. I recommend point break with Keanu reeves, the Sinatra version of Oceans 11, and the Willie Nelson version of Stagecoach. Finally drop them in an air duct and voilia!

Or just call your dbl and have them emailed to you.

7. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Try going to Qualcomm's website and entering the user id and password you used to log on the Quallcom in you truck....

AM14 Thanks this.
  8. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    If only we could use that as a write-off on our taxes.
    I'm not a SNI-guy, but I know your pain.

milehunter43, AM14 and cityboy21 Thank this.
  9. cityboy21

cityboy21 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2011
    NW Indiana
    on the qualcomm site you need to enter your employee number and the PIN that was supposedly issued to you from Schneider. I was never issued the PIN so had to request it but it needs to be mailed out to you. waiting on the letter with the PIN but they said it could take a couple weeks. just wasn't sure if I wasn't able to get into crossroads due to the password being blocked or the employee number being disabled. I will need the employee number to access the logs. seeing as the logs were created using the employee number I'm hoping the number will still be valid to recoup the logs.

10. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    I've always wondered why THEY as in any company a person is quitting thinks they deserve a 2 weeks notice?

You're essentially firing them and last time I checked when a person is fired by a company the company doesn't give 2 weeks notice!

11. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Would that be Trimac?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.