RGN O/O's Wanted in Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Rocky Top Trucking, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocky Top Trucking

Rocky Top Trucking Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Rocky Top Trucking, a 16 year old refrigerated trucking company in Houston, TX is looking to expand in to the heavy-haul / RGN market. Your own truck and RGN is required. If you were looking for a change and want us to handle all of the paperwork while you drive, this deal is perfect for you. Run Intrastate as well as out and back only from Houston, TX to MN, WI, IA, IL, and MO. O/O's from these states and the Dallas, TX area will also be considered. Home weekly. Paper logs. Earn 88% with your trailer + 100% of all fuel surcharges. Feel free to contact Daniel Gashette, President at 713.996.7901 or Daniel@RockyTopTrucking.com

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rocky Top Trucking

Jul 2, 2015
  4. Rocky Top Trucking

Jul 2, 2015
  5. macavoy

macavoy Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Do you have any RGN trailers you could lease to an o/o?

6. Rocky Top Trucking

Jul 2, 2015
    No, I'm sorry but we do not have any trailers available for lease.

7. soloflyr

soloflyr Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Have any use for a 4-axle tractor with a 3-axle 53' drop deck &/or a 4-axle Boaz Low-Deck?

image.jpg image.jpg

8. Rocky Top Trucking

Jul 2, 2015
    I don't have much freight for those particular types of trailers. However, if you have your own customer base and are looking for a company to lease on to please contact me Daniel@RockyTopTrucking.com

9. soloflyr

Nov 6, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    We have a couple of RGNs also & do have some of our own customers. We are looking for a company for 7-10 trucks, 4-5 are single truck owner/ops who all have 48'-53' spread axle steps & the other 5 are owned by us & primarily drag 48' spread axle flats. Obviously any of them can drag any trailer as need be.

My truck is the only 4-axle tractor & I swap trailers as needed, & can do up to 110,000 pound loads with the various setups.

We primarily do oil field work, pipe, BOPs & crane moves. When the oilfield is jumping we stay pretty busy with that & the cranes are fill in. Obviously with the oilfield as it is right now we aren't as busy as we'd like.

Ideally we are looking for a company that has a customer base that can keep us busy when the cranes are slow.

Is your need for RGNs based on the fact that your freight is tall or is drive on drive off equipment?

10. Rocky Top Trucking

Jul 2, 2015
    The need is based on both and weight too. I like the rates for the RGN's much better too. I may be able to help you. Just email me. Daniel@RockyTopTrucking.com

11. soloflyr

Nov 6, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    So do I but the rates for any specialized open deck can be pretty good. As most of our OS/OD freight is loaded by crane, as long as height isn't a factor, these other trailers are actually a bit lighter than a RGN.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.