Roadrunner Transportation Systems

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Scoots, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Scoots

Scoots Light Load Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Fair enough... I kinda thought they might be decent looking at some posts... but their biggest champion on the board just said they are chocking it up as a loss. Of course it is a #### ton of risk and after seeing their rates sheet, I definitely agree... they said $2 a mile running NE which would really just cover the tolls anyway. Their overall cost is near $1200 a week including the lease and the FSC seems a bit low. Long story short I think you'd end up averaging about $1.25/loaded mile and with how much talk I hear about sitting 2 to 3 days for a load that won't cut it unless one wants to spend their entire life OTR and half of it waiting for a load...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    And that is for all miles, loaded and empty and includes the FSC

Scoots Thanks this.
  4. marcusthegreat

marcusthegreat Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2016
    All 48 states
    I just left RR and they left me stranded in Texas with no fuel and no money , had to ask for a fuel advance to return their reefer unit. If your lucky enough to get a truck with low payments every month and no major maintenance issues then your in the money especially they give 50% up front for running money; stay away if you have a truck with problems because once you stop rolling those high deductions pile up fast and now the loads they offer at low rates becomes even lower.

Scoots Thanks this.
  5. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    There a joke I was with them and there arrow truck was in there shop and thy start to bill me for it run as fast as you can would go back to dart before them any day of the week you can also look at greatwide but make sure you get a good agency there to work with

Scoots Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.