Roehl Bensalem

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Jamey4710, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Jamey4710

Jamey4710 Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2013
    So i talked to a recruiter for a few minutes for pre interview today. Have to have my drug test and physical before i get my cdl permit. After my permit i will go to Bensalem pa for training. My questions are will they house me while i train or do i have to provide my own room or commute 2 1/2 hours each way? How long does it take to get your first paycheck from them with the pay to train program? Is there any up front administrative fees that i have to pay? Thanks to anyone who can help as i make this transition.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. street beater

street beater Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2014
    cold as hell, MN
    Might get better answers in the roehl thread in the trucking companies section...

Jamey4710 and MJ1657 Thank this.
  4. Bfennell

Bfennell Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Indiana
    First pay is 2 weeks after start date. You get set up in a hotel and they pay for your food. Do not think there are fees. I am set to start with Roehl at Appleton Wis end of this month.
    They paid for the physical and drug test. In Indiana i was able to take permit test before physical but not able to get the permit til physical was done

Jamey4710 Thanks this.
  5. buddy0352

buddy0352 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2016
    You are going for training in bensalem? I thought that location was just a drop yard, im not far from there also but they are wanting to send me to Marshfield WI

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.