Roehl Pay

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by smokey12, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Nate_K

Nate_K Light Load Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Wisconsin
    No, I meant with Roehl.

Didn't know if they had a west coast regional or something to justify having a Phoenix, Vegas, and Fontana yard.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crazyk

crazyk Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Northern MN
    I know they had stuff for flatbed and I am en route to Phoenix for my second time since starting at Roehl in FEB, but the Phoenix yard is pretty small--really a drop yard with an office. Did you do either of my suggestions of calling a recruiter and/or checking by zip or city and state at Roehljobs.com?

Asking a driver is pointless. We drive, we don't know the biz trends, where there is a shortage/surplus of drivers, or any really useful info in that area.

4. crazyk

crazyk Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Northern MN
    You may want to ask about it. Most 'national' drivers run Midwest to NE most of the time. That is where most of our freight is based. On our driver's club on FB, we have people whine periodically about not gettting out of there despite being 'National'. What you want to run and what we have may not jive. Ask a recruiter or a Roehl driver you see in the SE to see what they do for runs. Only been there twice and that was to deliver stuff out of New York.

smokey12 Thanks this.
  5. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    I tried to ask a Roehl driver one night at a truck stop but he said his clock was running and in a hurry so let him head out on his way. I really don't see that many of them down here in the south in my area.. Tons of Averitt, Schneider, and Swift. I have got to decide on a company by February so the the research continues.

6. Michelle Trull

Michelle Trull Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Yes I seen that on YouTube. It made me a little nervous as a single mom just getting started. But I'm gonna go with Roehl anyway. I

TB John and Scott72 Thank this.
  7. crazyk

crazyk Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Northern MN
    I have no idea how drivers only are getting $250/week. Not saying it didn't happen but I know that is rare. As a newer company driver, I averaged low $800's before tax.

8. sgt50

sgt50 Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Down South
    Whats the fb name

9. crazyk

crazyk Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Northern MN
    You're only allowed in if you are a driver or a student at the Roehl Truck Driving schools. Check with recruiters. They have the info on where they are hiring. Roehljobs.com shows options by zip code.

10. Bfennell

Bfennell Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Indiana
    How many miles are you getting? Considering Roehl soon

11. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.
    Been gone along time man i left because I wasn't getting any miles... 1400-1600 a week if i was lucky

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.