Roehl Transport Truck Equipment

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by ZCrawford, Jul 24, 2016.

1. ZCrawford

ZCrawford Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2016
    I'm thinking about going to Roehl Transport's CDL School. Does anyone know if there trucks are setup so you can have a refrigerator, microwave, tv, outlet to charge your laptop etc.? I'd like to use a toaster oven but not sure if that's possible. I read on another forum a guy said he worked for Roehl and he had to buy a $350 inverter from Roehl but he could only run it for 2 hours then had to shut it down for 10 hours. I'm not sure how that stuff works.

Also if there trucks are set up to use heat and air conditioning as much as you need?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texnmidwest

Texnmidwest Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Roehl is a great place to get your start. Inverters are on you as far as cost and you have to buy them from them. As far as I know they are high quality. Trucks are equipped with EPU's. Always been fairly comfortable.

lucasheart Thanks this.
  4. freenow

freenow Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2009
    North Freedom, WI
    The truck are all very new, but very basic. No refrigerator microwave or TV. You can use a cooler. Colman has a good cooler you can plug in. All trucks set at 63 miles per hour for fuel savings.They have EPU"s for AC / Heat. They work ok, but nothing like AC at home.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.