Roehl's business model?

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by BarackYomama, May 18, 2015.

1. BarackYomama

BarackYomama Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2015
    I have applied with Roehl twice now and have yet to hear back from a recruiter. I put myself through CDL school out of pocket. Do you think this company more interested in training drivers and signing them to a low wage, long term contract? I'm starting to wonder if having a class A is holding me back from working for this company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crazyk

crazyk Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Northern MN
    They have orientation every week for people who graduate other CDL schools. I did the CDL school in Marshfield and they spend more on us in a short time than they do on others because of how long it takes to earn reimbursement for your school.

Go to Roehl'sfacebook page and bring it up. You should get a reply quickly because you are asking 'in public'

AlexFromMD Thanks this.
  4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    First, are you sure you live within their hiring area? Second, in talking with anyone at the company, do you come across with the same hint of sarcasm and negativity I detect in your post here? Just asking.....

5. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    If you haven't already, go to http://www.roehl.jobs/ and enter your zip code and experience level (i.e. "new to driving"). That's the easiest way to see whether they have any positions available where you live.

Puppage Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.